Northern Ireland criminals still at their work

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by foggy_balla, Jan 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you have information relating to the profession of the individual targetted, keep it to yourself. It is neither helpful nor wise to mention such things.

2. I'm well aware of the need for persec Nick. Should it be required. Note the "apparently" in my statement. The vehicle involved is being reported in a number of media sources as belonging to a serving soldier. I have no knowledge or idea if it is or not. Given how this information is in the public arena, I posted a link on this site for obvious reasons.

UTV News - Dissident bomb in soldier's car

3. lads i'm sorry for hijacking your thread, how can i get hold of that prick jim24/tropper?
    i'm gonna take this fat **** down like a fat bird in the sinbin :)

4. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Here we go again for absolutely no point or benefit except the twisted needs of some very twisted people.

5. Foggy If you Ex H/S or if your 2 there is a text going about.

6. You mean some people don't check their cars any more?

7. That's correct. Police had to be reminded after Const. Kerr.

8. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

This one sounds potentially very nasty and speedily put together, there are new details being revealed which knock this up to a new level. This is going to be worth watching. Starts with F and ends with ers. There's a current serving crop which have no idea about persec and can barely remember what ity used to be like. I sincerely hope no one finds out the hard way.

Such is the rapidly improving rumour system here the vehicle has been described as a runabout/party vehicle which meant it was regularly unlocked and left ready to be used by a particular crowd. If that's the case it also raises questions. I have no wish to add to speculation or intrigue on this but there's something not quite kosher

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, right, bro, 'cos that was such a ****ing barnstorming success last time 'round, right?

For ****'s sake.

• Like Like x 2
  10. 'Strick' thickie?

11. totally agree with you, if the fat **** would only leave it alone i wouldnt be annoying everyone but like it or not i'll carry on until i get the ****

12. Hang on, am I missing something juicy, here?

13. Plenty never did first time round. Fewer do now. Eejits. I know one personally who was very lucky once. Bad leg and all, these days he gets down on the belly before he gets into his motor.

14. Not that simple i'm afraid - checking your car is like using smoke, double edged. People around you may have their suspicions about you and your profession but once you deploy the old dropping the car keys routine one time to often you may as well just pop round all the neighbours houses and just say 'i'm a member of the security forces, bye!'

That said there is a time and a place for it, for example: yesterday in Ligoniel.