Northern Crawl

Where shall we go? (multiple options available)

• Total voters
As the Blackpool Blast thread has now gone completely off the rails, I thought it best to start a thread with options of venue and we'll sort out the date after (nothing before July though please!). If any other locations get suggested, I will (try to) add them to the poll.

You can tick more than one option if like me you aren't bothered as long as it's not Blackpool...

I voted Blackpool purely because of the blatant attempt to influence the poll.

Well done Grey_Mugabe
You're just hoping Blackpool will win and I won't attend!

Right, anyone know how to amend the poll so I can add Preston as a venue (there's no ******* way I'm adding either Fleetwood and especially not Southport!)?

B

Boozy

I voted Blackpool, because if it's on my weekend off and I have enough money I could maybe finally make it to a crawl not too far from a ferry.

Also, I learned to walk in Blackpool in 1988, if I'm going to learn to Crawl it might as well be there!

I voted Blackpool, because if it's on my weekend off and I have enough money I could maybe finally make it to a crawl not too far from a ferry.

Also, I learned to walk in Blackpool in 1988, if I'm going to learn to Crawl it might as well be there!
If you mean coming over from Norn (can't keep up with whether you're there or Jockland!), Manchester or Leeds would be handy for a quick flight with Ryanair, no?

never been on an arrse crawl before!!- i am considered an olympic contender in the 20 pt beeer stakes and can be reasonably good company as long as no numptys turn up to upset the gathering-quite looking forward to it in fact-c u whenever

Fcuk me, ron, 20 pints, if it's £7 a pint, that's, err, it's, em, a lotta dosh.

Mind you, Mate, I've seen some 'o these Southern poofs hoof it down their necks,

they'll sure give you a run for your money.

B

Boozy

nah I'd want to bring the car over so I can then continue my adventures in Cumbria where my mate is working for some kind of alcohol company with tonnes of free booze!

Would you really boycott Blackers?

You really are Grey_Mugabe!

Now, about these rumours? :wink:
Seriously, I'd have to be persuaded to go and it would depend on funds. I wasn't kidding about the prices, the bars hike them up because they know the pissed up stags/hens will pay them.

Fcuk me, ron, 20 pints, if it's £7 a pint, that's, err, it's, em, a lotta dosh.

Mind you, Mate, I've seen some 'o these Southern poofs hoof it down their necks,

they'll sure give you a run for your money.
-sounds like a challange- never been one to shirk my dutys and show what the old bold fat & bald have to offer !! lets bring it on!!