• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Northern ARRSE Pub Crawl

We want to have the Crawl in...........

• Edinburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okely Dokely then.

The concensus so far seem to be either for Edinburgh (MY personal choice) or for Newcastle for the Northern ARRSE Crawl, going by the votes in ARRSE Ooop Norf.

Provisional Date is Saturday 5th November, I have gone for this date as it's just after payday in October, and, before Christmas, but, near enough that, it can double as a Xmas pishup, for those that can't make to whatever is organised for the Festive Period. Not to mention the fact that a lot of folk's November pay is tied up buying Chrimbo Pressies and Lots of alcohol for then.

Any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

I vote Edinburgh because Hitler is getting the first round in. Although the last time I got drunk in Edinburgh I'm sure I ended up in Newcastle so not sure exactly what I've voted for now :grin:

Hmm Mrs Whitebear, you say that as if you KNOW it would be easier for me.... Hmmmmm. By unfortunate dictatorship type tendancies of Hitler, no irony there then, we are limited in choice. However they're both doable locations for the english and scottish types. :D

its gonna take me forever to get there from Devon :(

i might fly! but not with helios :(

Newcastle or Edinburgh is good

but i voted Newcastle i love that geordie accent :p

Having partaken in said 'party boat' I shall tell you this. It's only a party if you have many jugs of pimms and convince the girls in the act to join you.

ooooh another edinburgh pish-up way hayyyyy

incidentally, its cheaper AFTER the fests have finished as too many of the local taverns bump the prices up to fool dumb american tourists... thats before you even think about accomodation. that said, i was dancing with a bona fide midget last night! can't buy that kind of entertainment. a 36 inch arrse on a 2'4 person is downright hilarious! :lol:

5th November sounds good to me - and it's a TAOC stand down w/e so the bright young things should be there to balance out us old farts (oops, I mean you old farts - I'm obviously very young and spirited :oops:)

Right for those in need of booking accomodation I recommend the following sites:-

LateRooms or Active Hotels.

Decent prices on both.

So far Edinburgh is still way out in front, 69% as of now. However we need to decide again where to meet up and if anyone wants to go out for a meal or just get hammered.

Beanz dear, can I bow to your far superior knowledge and get some suggestions? Or anyone else who is very familiar with Embra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads