North Korean Gongs

I've seen some blokes with alot of tinware before, but this is taking the piss..

enhanced-buzz-22089-1365176872-34.jpg

They've got so many bastard medals and awards that they've actually run out of space and are pinning them on their legs...

The part that really disturbs me is.. well.. it's North Korea, who the closest they've come to fighting in foreign lands (to my knowlege) is threatening the South and the US a couple of times a year, mincing around with thier Soviet era wepaons and throwing a parade in every other week. What do they possibly do to get awarded all that lot? Make it to the toilet on time? Nodding in agreement with the Dear Leader more then 50 times consecutively?

Apologies if this has been done already..

Well done Trigger, been done before!

SILTS

It's been done before in the Un-ally thread and it's fake.

Although there are still quite a lot of medals on the real picture.

Ah right, my bad.

Still.. makes you wonder what sort of crazy things the regime must award for.

Nearly as many as Tropper, although his 'patrolling during a dark rainy night in Belfast' medal is the size of Jodrell Bank's Lovell telescope.

Hmm.. don't they look like the old "horse brasses"?

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
The part that really disturbs me is.. well.. it's North Korea, who the closest they've come to fighting in foreign lands (to my knowlege) is threatening the South and the US a couple of times a year, mincing around with thier Soviet era wepaons and throwing a parade in every other week. What do they possibly do to get awarded all that lot?
Read it and weep: List of border incidents involving North Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surprising number of US KIA in the 1960s and 1970s too.

Ah right, my bad.

Still.. makes you wonder what sort of crazy things the regime must award for.
To be fair, I'd imagine that being a North Korean General must be a pretty fucking dangerous occupation.

I'd wager they're far more scared of their boss than the average Tom is of the Taliban.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The fat fruitcake has allegedly just sacked his CDS equivalent.

There's obviously a shortage of Pikeys in North Korea!

The fat fruitcake has allegedly just sacked his CDS equivalent.
No doubt he is in transit to his new appointment as the mortar impact area inspector......

Imagine the batman having to put them back on after the tunic is return from the dry cleaners (Do they even have those?) and getting them in the right order, etc., or it's a bullet behind the ear.