North Korean Business Opportunities

Well on the eve of North Korea opening up to be a normal country with immigration and emigration, investment $'s to be made (optimistic much) I will be starting my own website to assist with raping the bank accounts of desperate rich old men around the world, selling North Korean women, for their prosperity.

Markets are as follows:

Creepy Japanese men with small cocks access to millions of virgins.

Deviant Germans with a market for cordless power tools (and diy attachments) access to millions of naive virgins.

Psychotic yanks addicted to sex dolls with a country full of potential victims and a would be emerging pharmaceutical market ripe for barbiturate abuse.

European sex pests looking to emigrate for £10 and exploit dubious child sex laws in NK.

South American ladyboy lovers with an untapped population of confused gender men to educate.

Anyone else got any business ideas for the newest open market?

Freedom?

I would set up a website detailing how North Korea is the land of milk and honey, detailing how many wonderful free benefits you can get from the state if you move

All of them by strange coincidence more than you sponge off the UK government

I would set up a website detailing how North Korea is the land of milk and honey, detailing how many wonderful free benefits you can get from the state if you move

All of them by strange coincidence more than you sponge off the UK government
This website of yours, it'd mostly be written in Romanian and Hungarian I take it.

Purely for economies if scale, I'd open a McDonald's franchise next door to my stray dog shelter.

The actual burgers would be made from rats - just like the original.

Walmart of Americky seeing an opportunity in North Korea to sell Extra large portions of fries, ice cream, pies, and all sort sof 'lardy things' so in a few short years the starving millions will look like the Worldwide 'Walmart Community' of fatties and other overweigh fat slobs as in Americay and other places...:donut:

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Jobs as burger frippers available soon I gather.

Well on the eve of North Korea opening up to be a normal country with immigration and emigration, investment $'s to be made (optimistic much) I will be starting my own website to assist with raping the bank accounts of desperate rich old men around the world, selling North Korean women, for their prosperity.

Markets are as follows:

Creepy Japanese men with small cocks access to millions of virgins.

Deviant Germans with a market for cordless power tools (and diy attachments) access to millions of naive virgins.

Psychotic yanks addicted to sex dolls with a country full of potential victims and a would be emerging pharmaceutical market ripe for barbiturate abuse.

European sex pests looking to emigrate for £10 and exploit dubious child sex laws in NK.

South American ladyboy lovers with an untapped population of confused gender men to educate.

Anyone else got any business ideas for the newest open market?

Food, and lots of it.....
Primark & Argos, yes, I know, but anything has to be better than the crap these unfortunate people have to endure....
The Abbotpotumas, as a example of how not to do organised politics.
Some west end hair stylists.
A hipster, stuffed and mounted in a glass case, as a reminder that this is what happens if you are not vigilant.

Last edited:
Political Correctness served by western women of power.....
I think we need to see effects of western PC culture on an untapped and successful (allegedly) Communist society.

Send over Julia Marxiston, Dianne Abbottapus and Treeeza May and let's see how long it takes the regime to make a figure 11 20mm flak targets out of them.

I f*cking wish.