North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CleanBoots, Mar 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never mind B52s, imagine how batsh1t crazy Kim'll get when the Japanese deploy this...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Something bad is probably going to happen to someone over there.

Good job it is very nearly as far away from us as it could be on the planet and will be absolutely none of our business, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm up for anything that stops me from going to Japan next month.

4. North Korae rattle their sabres just so America increases aid it's a cat and mouse game at best, however China might take an interest (or loose patience) if they start to actually prepare for a fight.
    What is interesting is how little influence they(China) have compared to what everyone thought they had.

5. From China's point of view the ideal is probably to let them have at it.

Let Fat Leader get his arse kicked and be hanged from a lamp post then tell the SKs/Yanks/Everyone else involved that they need to bugger off back to where they started from now.

6. I like the "exercise" pictures. I wonder how much SA ammunition is actually issued to the conscripts.

7. There is (unfortunately) one slight problem with that hypothesis. If the Tubby Leader and his merry men decide to recommence hostilities, doesn't the original UN resolution become active again, to be enforced by the members of the Security Council - of which we are a permanent member?

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

Mothra FTW!

• Like Like x 1
  9. As good a time as any to announce that we aren't playing soldiers anymore.
    The UN and everyone else can like it or lump it.

10. North Korean Army

Active personnel: 1,106,000 (ranked 5th)
    Reserve personnel: 8,200,000 (2010) (ranked 1st)

Probably best we sit this one out.

11. Aren't we running out of clubs under that approach? All we'll be left with is the fecking godawful Commonwealth.

12. stop being a pussy

13. North Korea is running a drug ring, and Kim Jong-un is its Bond-style Mr Big

url=http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100208346/north-korea-is-running-a-drug-ring-and-kim-jong-un-is-its-bond-style-mr-big/]North Korea is running a drug ring, and Kim Jong-un is its Bond-style Mr Big – Telegraph Blogs[/url]

14. Nope, still in NATO.

Just not playing the "sailing round the world & bashing the local wogs" game anymore. Korea is a problem for Koreans.