North Korea placed at class-A combat readiness *merged and no longer ronery*

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. North Korea Rocket Strike Threat Targets US

North Korea has ordered its military to be ready to strike US bases in Guam, Hawaii and mainland America, according to State TV.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The announcement came as images were released showing a new round of military exercises by the isolated state.

The still photographs show what appears to be a sea-borne assault using hovercraft and an artillery drill using multiple rocket launchers.

According to the news agency, Kim Jong Un "stressed the need to destroy and wipe away any enemy who lands on their coast through strong firepower and ordered the soldiers of the heroic Korean People's Army to display their mettle in the great war against the enemies".

"Crazy like wild wolves threatened with fire, send all of them to the bottom of the sea," Kim is quoted as saying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hooray, we can all get out of this shithole desert and go to better climes now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Korea, better climes mmmmhhhh......life is full of little surprises, isn't it!

• Like Like x 6
  4. The problem America has with North Korea, is that they cannot simply nuke them back to the stoneage and why bother, they are getting there fast enough under their own steam?

5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I have just ordered my pet mouse to go over and beat up next door's cat.

I suspect it will be as successful as Kim-Il Fattie.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Someone send Chubby Leader an E-mail telling him he's getting tedious.

There must be a finite limit to the number of threats he can chuck about and not act on.

• Like Like x 2
  7. War in Korea? It could never happen!

8. "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

I don't know how or why but I'll be adding that to an email at work today.

• Like Like x 14
  9. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

True, but the last thing that area needs right now is a destabilising loony actually going beyond words. If I were the Americans, I'd be having a word with the Chinese along the lines of 'Your his protector so you're responsible if he attacks us."

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dear colleagues,
    Fantastic end of quarter financials and an up trend in customer interface satisfaction requires me to remind you that CRAZY LIKE WILD WOLVES THREATENED BY FIRE, SEND THEM ALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA!!
    Regards
    Steven

Something along those lines SS?

• Like Like x 6
  11. The Chinese response would be along the lines of "You owe us $lots of trillions$ so shut up unless you want us to call in the debt".

12. ... and if he does we will be really really cross so watch out!"
    Are the Chinese renowned for their sense of humour?

13. Can't be much of a fight if they'll be using some Nebelwerfers, have they found some of SDKFZ 251 half tracks too?
    Lucky they just managed to get the Mosquito flying again.

14. You want bill now or 'nother portion STFU with flied lice?

• Like Like x 2