North Devon cafe for sale

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by cornercafe, Jul 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone out there interested in owning a highly profitable cafe in Barnstaple?

The Corner Cafe

PM me for further details or give me a ring (number on the website) or drop in for brew and a chat. (closed Sundays).

No experience necessary - I didn't have any when I set it up 2 years ago. Full handover/training can be provided if needed.
  2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

You might want to tell people why you are selling a highly profitable business that seems to have defeated the recession (well done BTW) I am sure that you reasons are genuine, but some may need reassuring.

Just a thought.
  3. Are you Bill or Aprille?

Nice looking menu by the way. The next time I'm in Barnstaple I might pop in; beats queuing for a seat in Costa Coffee.
  4. Good point Mysteron!

The reason is nothing more complicated than we are just relocating to be nearer family.

The plan is to use the same business model we have developed and do it all again.
  5. I'll put our coffee up against Costa any time! :D
  6. Trouble is, Mermaid Walk's over a hundred yards from Green Lanes. What if its raining? At least with Costa you can dash across the road. Sort of.

I'll send my sister-in-law across in the morning to check out the coffee and report back; she works in Barnstaple town centre.