Norman Tebbit now on Radio 2 ref youth and firearms

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Baseplate, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .......the original Prince of Darkness is currently on Jeremy Vine and debating training youth in the responsible use of firearms. ACF/CCF/ATC etc getting promoted as the starting line..........anybody else listening?
  2. SCC don't count then?

He was in the news papers today because he said it was good for the teenagers to let their anger out by shooting birds.
  3. Pointless stuff, slasher Tebbit making reasonable points which won't be listened to because, well, he's Norman Tebbit. Opposed to the northern bint from "Mothers Against Violence", who is a self appointed expert on such matters, her qualification being that her drug dealing son was shot dead by some other druggie. "Them kids need respect for their muthas, not guns" etc, etc. Easy sound bites for the meeja, those cnuts from the snowdrop appeal are no doubt laughing their socks off.

SCC - Sea Cadet Corps. Air rifles and .22" No8 rifles
  4. "Mothers against drug dealing murdering chav scum" just doesn't have the same ring to it. Especially as they are the "responsible" parents. :roll:
  5. Sadly, with the latest two rounds of restrictions on civilian shooters (muzzle energy and competency certificates), it is becoming less likely that there'll be any shooting left for interested kids to participate in......
  6. Ms Marshall-Andrews and her handful of harpies (Mothers Against Guns/Violence/Murder-take your pick) ranting against the voices of reason, yet again. :roll:
  7. And L98/L81, infact beat the baby crabs at the last cadets saams :wink:
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sod them all, Tebbit for PM!
  9. as her son was a drug dealing scumbag not exactly sure she should be handing out parenting tips :roll:
    the uk gun control network has 6 members even my tenants committee as more members of that as chair does that mean I can have national airttime to witter on pointlessly :roll:
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Which is what you are doing now but actually making sense!
  11. For once! :D
  12. The stupid thick chav mother was advocating parents teaching their offspring respect, oh yeah? Why the fcuk didn't you teach your son some then?? Might have stopped him getting wiped out while conducting his criminal activities.
  13. I'll mention it to the County Commandant next time I see him. He's always been receptive to new ideas :thumright:
  14. Really? I'd suspected as much - and they get media attention out of all proportion, certainly in comparison to the Sportsman's Association. To be expected really but annoying nonetheless.