Normal services will never be resumed.

Discussion in 'Strategic Defence & Spending Review (SDSR)' started by robbomedic22, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will the last Regiment to leave please turn out the light. Disgraceful way to treat our troops,after many have paid the ultimate price. I

2. Here here, at least those serving in the soon to be binned units can stick two fingers up by wearing their PCS tucked in and with sleeves rolled up.......

3. Cheers for that Robo-Medic, are you a full on belmer, or just a touch downy?

4. We don't use that hateful word thank you.

"Extra Special Child" or "Olympic Torch Bearer" if you please.

5. Full on belmer of course.

6. So, given the numbers who 'paid the ultimate price' 1914-18 we should still have an Army on the scale of WW1?

7. Forehead slapping time again.

8. Sounds good to me

9. Not on that scale,no. Anyway,we'll have a shed load of new reservists to bridge the gap.

10. pjm

pjm

Although reservists do a fantastic job, do the government really think there is going to be any increase in the number of people signing up?
    I would imagine most people who have the right mentality to join the Territorial Army, or any other reserve force, have already joined.

11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

Just a thought, if we don't got much of a Navy, Air-force or Army perhaps we wont bother going to war again ?

Unless..... we sign up for the EU'S central defence plan whereby , for example , the Dutch supply the tanks , the Germans the cooks, the French the logistics, the italian the comms and the Brits the sub contractors with kit ?

12. What's a 'belmer'?