Normal people

Seeing as we have a hippy veggie thread, why not one for the normal people of this world.

So whats your favourite meat/meat dish?

And do you like wearing leather shoes? fur coats? blood sports etc etc

Friends of the earth? ive shit em.

K

Kirkz

All of the above :D
Offal I love it anything with the kind of organs that make girly shirt lifting weird beards want to puke :D
And I want my steak with a pulse 8O

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
BACON!!

Bacon is God's way of proving that Vegetarians are wrong.

Well that could be tricky to answer. I love roast lamb, but you can't beat a big thick juicy steak!!! Then there's veal, pork loins, liver, kidneys, chicken, goose, duck........ & I haven't even thought about fish yet............

Leave the lettuce for rabbits!

K

Kirkz

Dixierct said:
Well that could be tricky to answer. I love roast lamb, but you can't beat a big thick juicy steak!!! Then there's veal, pork loins, liver, kidneys, chicken, goose, duck........ & I haven't even thought about fish yet............

Leave the lettuce for rabbits!
There's the basics for a good stew right there in bold :D

Anything that with 4 legs (or 2) that can be caught, killed, gutted, skinned, prepared and cooked.

Carol Vorderman.

Rosmary or Basil?

Top of the pops for me are

steak, rare
curry, fairly strong
real ale
women
gats
potatoes , cooked however

Not necessarily in that order

Chicken breast stuffed with haggis with a whisky sauce on a black pudding base.

You cannot beat a good steak done medium rare. What's the point of cremated steak? It's like giving a donkey a strawberry!

Saying that, bacon sarnies hmmmmmmm.............

Bull fighting should be PC-lovely beef,more lovely beef,very fresh,could even be halal as it's been bled to death!Lots of nice leather goods for afters-shoes,jackets,underpants,traditional dildoes.Don't know or like to ask what horns & bones are used for,probably glue/fertiliser-more fresh beef.Only bits that don't get recycled are the ears-bullfighter gets them for a job well done. :hungry: :pig: mmmmm bacon & fresh beef :D

K

Kirkz

sapperbraindead said:
Bull fighting should be PC-lovely beef,more lovely beef,very fresh,could even be halal as it's been bled to death!Lots of nice leather goods for afters-shoes,jackets,underpants,traditional dildoes.Don't know or like to ask what horns & bones are used for,probably glue/fertiliser-more fresh beef.Only bits that don't get recycled are the ears-bullfighter gets them for a job well done. :hungry: :pig: mmmmm bacon & fresh beef :D
Horns are for decorating walking sticks and the bones are roasted and then boiled to make a good stock :D

If God did not want us to eat animals then why did he make them out of meat?

Which proves that vegetarians are all devil worshippers and should be burnt.

Or roasted.

k13eod said:
If God did not want us to eat animals then why did he make them out of meat?

Which proves that vegetarians are all devil worshippers and should be burnt.

Or roasted.

And then served on a platter to be eaten at leisure, with a nice dipping sauce.

sapperbraindead said:
bomb_mac said:
Chicken breast stuffed with haggis with a whisky sauce on a black pudding base.
Have you been to the Red House Hotel in Blairgowrie? Or are you the chef :hungry:
No my missus knocks this up once a month, forgot to mention it is wrapped in bacon to hold it all in.