Normal night out in Gloucester then.

Gloucester's women geared up for first 'Slutwalk' | This is Gloucestershire

WOMEN are being encouraged to don their high heels and short skirts in a walkabout protest against violent attacks.

The 'Slutwalk' will take place in Gloucester on Valentine's Day – this Thursday.

The group will leave at 7.30pm from the Water Poet pub in Eastgate Street.

They will finish the march through town at gay bar The Westgate, in Westgate Street, at around 8pm.

Councillor Kate Haigh (L, Matson and Robinswood) has organised the event.

She said: "High heels, short skirts, converse or jeans – come as you feel.

"Women, men, straight, gay, trans, bi – we are who we are and violence is not what we expect in return.

"We want to send out a clear message to people about this."

Slutwalks have been incredibly popular worldwide after they were started in Canada in 2011.

They protest against people excusing rape because of women's attire.

Gloucester's women geared up for first 'Slutwalk' | This is Gloucestershire

WOMEN are being encouraged to don their high heels and short skirts in a walkabout protest against violent attacks.

The 'Slutwalk' will take place in Gloucester on Valentine's Day – this Thursday.

The group will leave at 7.30pm from the Water Poet pub in Eastgate Street.

They will finish the march through town at gay bar The Westgate, in Westgate Street, at around 8pm.

Councillor Kate Haigh (L, Matson and Robinswood) has organised the event.

She said: "High heels, short skirts, converse or jeans – come as you feel.

"Women, men, straight, gay, trans, bi – we are who we are and violence is not what we expect in return
"We want to send out a clear message to people about this."

Slutwalks have been incredibly popular worldwide after they were started in Canada in 2011.

They protest against people excusing rape because of women's attire.
Fuck, I'm busy that day. Oh dear, shame, never mind.

Losers

Of course they're idiots, they're women.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

I love rapey Thursday. This is way more fun than the weekly one on Herrick.

It'll be great if we combine our rights as fuckers of women to march on the same day, the females will be swept up in the rapture leaving the dykes to wonder what happened.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Said by me, not so long ago to a group of tarts (what is the collective name these days?) outside a club wearing what could barely pass as clothing and clearly not designed for the weather (snow) and all moaning colloquially about how they were being 'objectified' by the local blerks,

"Why oh why? You stupid bints! Please listen and try to understand before one of us dies! If you don't want it looked at, don't put it on displaaaaay!"

Then I fell over.

It'll be great if we combine our rights as fuckers of women to march on the same day, the females will be swept up in the rapture leaving the dykes to wonder what happened.
But this is the unfortunate reality of the Slutwalks. You'd think they'd be grateful for any attention at all, wanted or unwanted.

Attachments

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well its a bit chilly here but no snow at least. might be worth going to the bank that night for the laugh

not sure about the dress code though or how it will fit into gloucesters mutton dressed as cow look.

My eyes! My eyes! These must be 'Walt' sluts, real sluts would be off somewhere assuming the position.
All this started when some Canadian plod suggested that it's better for girls not to go out looking like sluts - so loads of ugly, dull, wordy, humourless feminist pigs promptly started dressing up like sluts to show how jolly outraged and upset they were. But you're right, they're just dull plain birds who are in a permanent state of simmering anger due to their disappointment at being born both ugly and boring, and the consequent result that nobody loves them.

Real right proper sluts would have nothing to do with this crap.

All this started when some Canadian plod suggested that it's better for girls not to go out looking like sluts - so loads of ugly, dull, wordy, humourless feminist pigs promptly started dressing up like sluts to show how jolly outraged and upset they were. But you're right, they're just dull plain birds who are in a permanent state of simmering anger due to their disappointment at being born both ugly and boring, and the consequent result that nobody loves them.

Real right proper sluts would have nothing to do with this crap.
Too true...! real sluts are sucking blokes off around by the bins at a Wetherspoons near you....!

So.....where do I line up?
Easy steps to follow PG:

Daytime: wetherspoons is full of single mums about 1100 the meet for coffee (because its cheap) and moan about (shite life, boy friend shagging her mate, benefits are not enough) take your pick.

Go to the Bar, flash some cash the buy a Coffee, sit near them and whip out your Ipad and copy of the FT as they are used to seeing blokes with the Sun, sport etc, they will be intregued by the colour of the FT and enquire, tell them you are checking your shares as you want to go on a nice holiday to Teneriffe etc at about midday the one who is most interested in you will hang around while the other skip rats will be going to Iceland, offer to buy the slag a drink.. a couple of Lambrusco's does the trick about two oclock she is noshing you around the back of Wetherspoons. (offer to bring a chinese around to hers in the evening and of course...Lambrusco) this will get you a nosh, a shag, and a bed for the night saves on expenses..!

Wetherspoons in the Evening....Just turn up...!!

Easy steps to follow PG:

Daytime: wetherspoons is full of single mums about 1100 the meet for coffee (because its cheap) and moan about (shite life, boy friend shagging her mate, benefits are not enough) take your pick.

Go to the Bar, flash some cash the buy a Coffee, sit near them and whip out your Ipad and copy of the FT as they are used to seeing blokes with the Sun, sport etc, they will be intregued by the colour of the FT and enquire, tell them you are checking your shares as you want to go on a nice holiday to Teneriffe etc at about midday the one who is most interested in you will hang around while the other skip rats will be going to Iceland, offer to buy the slag a drink.. a couple of Lambrusco's does the trick about two oclock she is noshing you around the back of Wetherspoons. (offer to bring a chinese around to hers in the evening and of course...Lambrusco) this will get you a nosh, a shag, and a bed for the night saves on expenses..!

Wetherspoons in the Evening....Just turn up...!!
Sweet! I'm on the next flight over.