Normal night out in Gloucester then.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by leveller, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gloucester's women geared up for first 'Slutwalk' | This is Gloucestershire

WOMEN are being encouraged to don their high heels and short skirts in a walkabout protest against violent attacks.

The 'Slutwalk' will take place in Gloucester on Valentine's Day – this Thursday.

The group will leave at 7.30pm from the Water Poet pub in Eastgate Street.

They will finish the march through town at gay bar The Westgate, in Westgate Street, at around 8pm.

Councillor Kate Haigh (L, Matson and Robinswood) has organised the event.

She said: "High heels, short skirts, converse or jeans – come as you feel.

"Women, men, straight, gay, trans, bi – we are who we are and violence is not what we expect in return.

"We want to send out a clear message to people about this."

Slutwalks have been incredibly popular worldwide after they were started in Canada in 2011.

They protest against people excusing rape because of women's attire.
  2. Fuck, I'm busy that day. Oh dear, shame, never mind.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I hope some of them wear denim mini skirts, i love those
  4. This has to be the stupidest (yet sexiest) way to get a political message across to anybody. These people are clearly fucking idiots.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Of course they're idiots, they're women.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I love rapey Thursday. This is way more fun than the weekly one on Herrick.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It'll be great if we combine our rights as fuckers of women to march on the same day, the females will be swept up in the rapture leaving the dykes to wonder what happened.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Said by me, not so long ago to a group of tarts (what is the collective name these days?) outside a club wearing what could barely pass as clothing and clearly not designed for the weather (snow) and all moaning colloquially about how they were being 'objectified' by the local blerks,

"Why oh why? You stupid bints! Please listen and try to understand before one of us dies! If you don't want it looked at, don't put it on displaaaaay!"

Then I fell over.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Said it before, you're a bigger idiot! RAR!
  11. But this is the unfortunate reality of the Slutwalks. You'd think they'd be grateful for any attention at all, wanted or unwanted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well its a bit chilly here but no snow at least. might be worth going to the bank that night for the laugh

not sure about the dress code though or how it will fit into gloucesters mutton dressed as cow look.
  13. My eyes! My eyes! These must be 'Walt' sluts, real sluts would be off somewhere assuming the position.
  14. Where's Fred West when you need him?
    • Like Like x 1