Normal life in the UK

So here she is, the most powerful woman in the world in a normal school in Engerland. ( I spell,like I dance but this is my Fandango)

Can I say, or you say anything non-racist , apart from race against the British ( Scots, Welsh, Saxon, Norman) types?

So how does she think we live- I wonder?

old_bloke said:
So how does she think we live- I wonder?
She doesn't give a shite! And neither does Jack (Last) Straw. :D :D :D

MsG

Most people in Blackburn don't even know who she is so I wouldn't worry, but its been the biggest excitement to the town since the errr.... ever!

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The Lord Flasheart said:
the_guru said:
You lot leave Diana Ross alone
Its not her. She was in the 'Four Tops'.
Are you sure it wasn’t the wooden tops

The Lord Flasheart said:
Who the fuck is it anyway? One of the 'Three Degrees'?
Brilliant, Flashy! :D :D :D

I'd just love it if some old dear in a shopping centre said: "I used to watch you when you were in The Three Degrees".

Wonder what her reaction would be.

MsG

P.S. Great to see you back with your usual fantastic comments, Flashy.

Well she used to be a concert pianist, so perhaps a collaboration with Diana Ross isnt such a bad idea. But as she's here in the U.k, if she wants to win our hearts and minds, might I suggest........................Chaz 'n' Dave!

"Aawight tweacle, from the top-aaaaaaaa........

Wabbit, wabbit, wabbit, wabbitt, bunny bunny........"

Yeh, I know she's oop north, but even us 'eathen northern monkeys would rather throw ourselves in front of tut tram than hear her attempt George 'turned out nice again aint it?' Formby.

You got more rabbit than sainsburys
Its time you got it off your chest
Now you was just the kind of girl to break my heart in 2
I knew right off when I first met my eyes on you
But how was I to know you'd break my ear holes too,
with your excessive talking,
you're becoming a PEST
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I know it is a bit of a stomach-churning memory, but this reminds me of the time Mrs Blair broke into song. But I can't think of the song. It wasn't "My old man's a dustman", was it??

was it not "when i'm 64" :?: :?: :?: :?:

When I get older losing my hair
many years from now
will you still be sending me a valentine
birthday greeting, bottle of wine
If I'd been out till quarter to three
would you lock the door
Will you still need me
Will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ON THE first morning of the first day of her visit to Blackburn, Condoleezza Rice was asked if she now understood about “4,000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire”. The US Secretary of State had, after all, professed herself a Beatles fan and was on record as saying that she had always been intrigued by those lyrics.
But the question met with blank incomprehension. “Four, thousand, holes . . . ?”

Jack Straw, Dr Rice’s gallant consort, leapt to her aid. “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts’ Club Band . . . there used to be a lot of holes in the road . . . a man went around with a clipboard . . . ”

Condi’s bafflement seemed to deepen with every word.

Straw ploughed on: “ . . . the Beatles used it in the song.”

The clouds cleared. “Oh yes, yes, yes. Yes.”
link

Knock her all you like. But, here is a very powerful woman from a very powerful place. She has just done a full whistle stop tour of the world engaged in discussions with some very powerful and devious bastards on matters that could change the world as we know it.
As a treat, they take her to a school in Blackburn!
To me, even Monty Python could not have written it.

Whoever asked her the question about the beatles lyrics was a comical genius, I would have loved to have been there when that question was asked

OldRedCap said:
Knock her all you like. But, here is a very powerful woman from a very powerful place. She has just done a full whistle stop tour of the world engaged in discussions with some very powerful and devious bastards on matters that could change the world as we know it.
As a treat, they take her to a school in Blackburn!
But, in spite of all that, OldRedCap, have you ever entertained the thought that the woman might just be a complete fücking arsehole?

MsG

Note to dissidents: The I-know-better-than-you programme has deleted my last word - which was a r s h o l e.

Why do we, as the people who keep ARRSE alive, put up with this?

MsG

Yes - I have had that thought. However, whilst your style leaves me in no doubt as to your charm and scintillating personality coupled with a well demonstrated ability to enter into reasoned debate without pre-conceived prejudice, Ms Rice seems to be quite a reasonable creature and I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt until convinced otherwise.
Oh, and by the way, with a bit of common ability, one can get the system to write anything - even, if you wish, arseholes. Fuck me eh?