Nork copy of That LMG?

I hope to Christ no one finds a pic of them with a copy of the SLR.....it will be total annihilation if we try and do some "intervention" over there!

That was one ******* long Fire Control Order. What's Korean for 'Bushy-topped Tree'?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't fire though, I wonder how much ammunition Fatty allows his troops.

Nice little group, I would imagine that it would rapidly attract the interest of an MFC.

...and the front rank with the longer barreled weapons are firing downhill whilst the rear rank appear to have their sights set to 800.

If I were one of the gunners I'd want the bloke behind me pointing the nasty end well away from me.

What's the second chopsy ****** carrying? Are North Korea procuring their weapons from Steam Punks?

reminds me of watching the PLA bongs through bino's across the border while I was in HK. They used to do all sorts of unusual stuff in groups, or as a platoon. Odd people, the Orientals.

Well, I think so anyway

Gotta pretty up you killin' bitch...

1331043553_86319-tfb1.jpg

What's the second chopsy ****** carrying? Are North Korea procuring their weapons from Steam Punks?
Initially he's carrying a nork Ak variant with bayonet fitted. By the end of the talk, he has swapped it for a Type 73. At least i'm guessing so based on the offset foresight and same flash eliminator set up shown elsewhere in vid

reminds me of watching the PLA bongs through bino's across the border while I was in HK. They used to do all sorts of unusual stuff in groups, or as a platoon. Odd people, the Orientals.

Well, I think so anyway
including spreading their own shite on their veggie patch (maybe that was just a PAP affectation)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bitterandtwisted The NAAFI Bar 13
AndyPipkin Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
E The NAAFI Bar 27