Norgie Pullovers

#1
Does anyone remember those big V neck Norgie Pullovers that had thumb hols and velcrose in the V opening that were trendy in the late 80's if so does anyone know where I can get my hands on one now. I've tried surplus shops and ebay but to no avail - any ideas?
 
#3
I remember those. Our kid nicked mine. One could really cut a dash in one of those and a pair of Ron Hills and dessies.
 
#4
I got one last year in Norway from a bloke called 'Patch'. He was ex R Navy and transfered to Norwegian mob. They are like rocking horse shi* and expensive to buy over there.
 
#5
Yeah, great bits of kit! They also came in grey - guess who went on parade in one to be told be his SSM to ditch it and get back into a green one or fcuk of and join SCOTSDG :D
 
#6
Brilliant piece of kit bought mine in 89 for £20 whilst with AMF(L), really kept me warm whilst doing AST and still got it and in good condition
 
#7
BuckFelize said:
I remember those. Our kid nicked mine. One could really cut a dash in one of those and a pair of Ron Hills and dessies.
Real class with the white issue arctic socks turned over the top of the dessies!
 
#8
BuckFelize said:
One could really cut a dash in one of those and a pair of Ron Hills and dessies.
fek me you too! those were the days. I had one too - until some cnut nicked it, brilliant bit of kit. That's it I want another one now. Someone must know where to get them.
 
#9
bangalore said:
Does anyone remember those big V neck Norgie Pullovers that had thumb hols and velcrose in the V opening that were trendy in the late 80's if so does anyone know where I can get my hands on one now. I've tried surplus shops and ebay but to no avail - any ideas?
Bangalor

Got one (in my garage somewhere) PM me your address you can have it.
(if I can be arsed digging it out)
 
#10
poohyerpants said:
bangalore said:
Does anyone remember those big V neck Norgie Pullovers that had thumb hols and velcrose in the V opening that were trendy in the late 80's if so does anyone know where I can get my hands on one now. I've tried surplus shops and ebay but to no avail - any ideas?
Bangalor

Got one (in my garage somewhere) PM me your address you can have it.
(if I can be arsed digging it out)
Sent - cheers mate
 
#11
Impossible to get via the Army, but I saw a cadet contingent with a box of brand new ones a while back (WTF???)
Great though. I got mine from my Dad, who nicked his when he went to Norway back when Russians were Red
 
#13
Fcuk me, I knew there was something I really liked that I left with the ex-wife! I'd just assumed it was her dirtbox
 
#18
Cholmondley-Warner said:
Airfix said:
bangalore said:
I'm still looking if anyone has got a buckshee one kicking around somewhere
If you want a new one look here:-

http://www.forsvarsbrukt.no/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=133&cat=ULLGENSERE

Let me know if you want it translating, cost is about £20 plus p&p!

8)
That has got to be an outstanding deal - they charge more for the old wooly-pooly...reckon they are up for a px?
Just done a bit more digging around and found the UK version of the site:
http://forsvarsbrukt.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=133&cat=ULLGENSERE

Crikey!
 
#19
But why do you want one in the first place?
I know its warm as a fat girls bum-crack but it is an old design.
I’m issued it and newer wear it, because there is so many modern better alternatives thrown upon me.
Besides one looks like a right scruffy cunt in it.
 
#20
Norge said:
But why do you want one in the first place?

Nostalgia!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cuddles Weapons, Equipment & Rations 43
stabandswat Weapons, Equipment & Rations 10

Similar threads

New Posts

Top