Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norfolk Bomb Hoaxer Jailed

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
D

Djelli Beybii

His eminence had obviously paid a visit to Norfolk that day.
And decided to take the piss out of the Ginger kid.

There is stupid, seriously stupid and then there's Luke Brown of Arnold Miller Road, Norwich,

The mind boggles at these cretins.

The brother he was 'trying to help' works at Burger King too.
A family of Rocket Surgeons then.

The only bright looking thing about him is his hair! Still on the bright side he'll stink to fuck of fox piss and twigletts so should be safe around the potting sheds of whatever YOI he's in.

Someone will play Dot to Dot on his face with a sharp implement.

He should be charged for not blowing up part of Norwich.

Ciggie

GCM
Britain's Got Talent..........er ? I wonder what The Emperor will have in store for him during his 6-month hotel'n'spa break......could extend for several years !

. . so should be safe around the potting sheds of whatever YOI he's in.

"Right scrote, who's the daddy?"
"What do you mean, your older brother?"

Here's his mongy burger-flipping brother, complete with charming girlfriend (innit)

532771_3466190166767_947460051_n.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bloody hell, well judging by the look of the thick twat I think he's in for a jolly good time. What a thick looking scrote.

Off topic, had a flick through his friends FB accounts and a mong registered on my Cock-o-Meter

He enjoys Airsoft. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a member on here?

10414926_10203811463147462_8614468652581713493_n.jpg

Works here http://www.combatopsuk.com/ :roll:

I.A. Dada

War Hero
The depressing part of this case is that most of us wouldn't have to go back too many generations to find a common ancestor with this little Nobel laureate. Some of our Vikings and Poachers etc. may even be on first name terms with his mum...

I'm quite surprised that he managed to find a public telephone that wasn't vandalised though.

mattevans72

Swinger
Here's one of his brothers Socrates like musings:-
Matt Brown.JPG

Well I'm quite good at reading and I'm pretty sure, just by taking one look at you, you're a chav mong cnut, who's only use in this world is to be nailed to the outside of some Hesco and used as a meat shield.

Back in the '70 s there was a late afternoon game of fartball shown live for some championship or other. As it was before videos and such,only the highlights were being shown in the evening. The stores foreman had used all his hols, or didn't want to use a half day, so walked across the road to a telephone box, phoned the switchboard, put on an Oirish accent and made a bomb threat. Why the IRA would want to bomb a small telephone eqpt manufacturer is beyond me, but it didn't matter 'cos it was a hot day and the security guy who was manning the front desk had the front door wedged open and had seen Les walk across the road, go into the box, make the call and come back via the back entrance.
He thought it unfair that he got sacked.

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
Oh God, the offspring, think of the offspring...on second thoughts....think of emigration.
Here's his mongy burger-flipping brother, complete with charming girlfriend (innit)

532771_3466190166767_947460051_n.jpg

Latest Threads