Noob!

#22
Newport_Sapper said:
Hiya guys,
<snip>
i'm from Newport, South Wales
quick hide your wallets
and keep him away from the cheese
else it'll be on his curry & chips
:lol:

oh and Machristo, you can fcuk off
cymruy am byth ya cnut
:twisted:
 
#24
How the fcuck did this become a thread?? :x
 
#27
Sorry people but this is a thread with proud welshman in, can we be more harsh with insults towards them please? Come on, its bad enough they were born there but admitting it as well... thats going too far.
 
#28
Flashman07 said:
Sorry people but this is a thread with proud welshman in, can we be more harsh with insults towards them please? Come on, its bad enough they were born there but admitting it as well... thats going too far.
bring it on
8)
 
#30
Newport_Sapper said:
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i was busy watching england lose ANOTHER rugby match on SKY+

Oooooh, television? Do you have that in Wales now? Isn't electricity magical!
 
#31
Machristo said:
Newport_Sapper said:
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i was busy watching england lose ANOTHER rugby match on SKY+

Oooooh, television? Do you have that in Wales now? Isn't electricity magical!
oi!
here in cardiff we've got moving bloody stairs
how posh is that?
:wink:
 
#32
nebapneb said:
Machristo said:
Newport_Sapper said:
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i was busy watching england lose ANOTHER rugby match on SKY+

Oooooh, television? Do you have that in Wales now? Isn't electricity magical!
oi!
here in cardiff we've got moving bloody stairs
how posh is that?
:wink:
Goodness me, you'll tell me you once saw a 'motor car' next! :wink:
 
#33
Machristo said:
nebapneb said:
Machristo said:
Newport_Sapper said:
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i was busy watching england lose ANOTHER rugby match on SKY+

Oooooh, television? Do you have that in Wales now? Isn't electricity magical!
oi!
here in cardiff we've got moving bloody stairs
how posh is that?
:wink:
Goodness me, you'll tell me you once saw a 'motor car' next! :wink:
ah, the old horseless carriage
down here we've got the millenium fcucking nova bwt!

gets you to fagins & back like no buggers business
now anyone want to buy some alloys seeing as vaders gone missing?
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top