Noob to the forum

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by tricky123, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong place, couldn't find anywhere else to post it though.

When I click on my Inbox, it says I have 1 unread message, but when I click on it it says page cannot be found etc. The same happens with 2 messages in my outbox, so would be grateful if any mods could tell me if this is a sitewide problem or just me?

Cheers in advance.

2. Think its you mate. Mine works perfectly fine. Post would be better in the Site Issues forum though. Welcome to ARRSE

3. Cheers for that mate, somebody on the ball or atleast the F5 button!!
    Just realised I posted this twice, my bad.

4. And before you ask, messages stay in your outbox until they are read by the recipient, then they go to your sent box.

Welcome to ARRSE. :)

5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Welcome to ARRSE.

If I had that problem atm ... I may as well pack it all in. 8O

6. You have a problem with ATM YiM?

7. Cheers lads, didn't know that about the out box, do now, eh?

8. :!:
    According to my PM box I have 65529 PM's in it ! CSA? :lol: ( I'm still trying to Zero it .) :roll:

9. Hi all, I am also new to the forum.

10. Cheers again lads, seems it's a myth that people are unapproachable on here!
    So are most of you ex-forces then or what?

11. Just so at least someone says hello and welcome.

Erm... Hello. And welcome.

12. This isn't really the place for this, but most here are serving forces or ex-forces, mostly army. Civvies are sort of welcome :wink:

13. Woops, my bad. So is NAAFI the only place to talk about random stuff?
    Last one I promise...

*bows head in shame*

14. Actually, my bad… I’ve only just noticed the name of the forum, so it is the right place (it’s late and my nurse forgot my meds again). :roll:

For now it’s probably wiser to just sit back and read the various forums, including the NAAFI, to get the feel of the place for a while.

15. Thank you for your welcome.