Noob to the forum

#1
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong place, couldn't find anywhere else to post it though.

When I click on my Inbox, it says I have 1 unread message, but when I click on it it says page cannot be found etc. The same happens with 2 messages in my outbox, so would be grateful if any mods could tell me if this is a sitewide problem or just me?

Cheers in advance.
 
#2
Think its you mate. Mine works perfectly fine. Post would be better in the Site Issues forum though. Welcome to ARRSE
 
#3
BrokenArrow said:
Think its you mate. Mine works perfectly fine. Post would be better in the Site Issues forum though. Welcome to ARRSE
Cheers for that mate, somebody on the ball or atleast the F5 button!!
Just realised I posted this twice, my bad.
 
#4
tricky123 said:
The same happens with 2 messages in my outbox, so would be grateful if any mods could tell me if this is a sitewide problem or just me?
And before you ask, messages stay in your outbox until they are read by the recipient, then they go to your sent box.

Welcome to ARRSE. :)
 
#8
cuckingfunt said:
tricky123 said:
The same happens with 2 messages in my outbox, so would be grateful if any mods could tell me if this is a sitewide problem or just me?
And before you ask, messages stay in your outbox until they are read by the recipient, then they go to your sent box.

Welcome to ARRSE. :)
:!:
According to my PM box I have 65529 PM's in it ! CSA? :lol: ( I'm still trying to Zero it .) :roll:
 
#12
tricky123 said:
Cheers again lads, seems it's a myth that people are unapproachable on here!
So are most of you ex-forces then or what?
This isn't really the place for this, but most here are serving forces or ex-forces, mostly army. Civvies are sort of welcome :wink:
 
#14
tricky123 said:
Woops, my bad. So is NAAFI the only place to talk about random stuff?
Last one I promise...

*bows head in shame*
Actually, my bad… I’ve only just noticed the name of the forum, so it is the right place (it’s late and my nurse forgot my meds again). :roll:

For now it’s probably wiser to just sit back and read the various forums, including the NAAFI, to get the feel of the place for a while.
 
#16
I'm just sort of getting started on here myself. Been reading a lot of forum threads before I started posting. Some people are pretty hostile, others a not just like anywhere really. I agree with Scouse, you should read a few forum topics and get to know the site a bit before you go posting. Learn the rules too im sure they are in the wiki part of the site, can't be arrsed to find a link though sorry.
 
#18
Austen_D said:
I'm just sort of getting started on here myself. Been reading a lot of forum threads before I started posting. Some people are pretty hostile, others a not just like anywhere really. I agree with Scouse, you should read a few forum topics and get to know the site a bit before you go posting. Learn the rules too im sure they are in the wiki part of the site, can't be arrsed to find a link though sorry.
My bold. You're lucky this isn't the NAAFI - new rules or not! :twisted:

Welcome to you two. Thicken your skin and you'll do alright...Austin_D, grow a pair mate. :wink:
 
#19
Recce19 said:
Austen_D said:
I'm just sort of getting started on here myself. Been reading a lot of forum threads before I started posting. Some people are pretty hostile, others a not just like anywhere really. I agree with Scouse, you should read a few forum topics and get to know the site a bit before you go posting. Learn the rules too im sure they are in the wiki part of the site, can't be arrsed to find a link though sorry.
My bold. You're lucky this isn't the NAAFI - new rules or not! :twisted:

Welcome to you two. Thicken your skin and you'll do alright...Austin_D, grow a pair mate. :wink:
what are you on about? I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Some people are hostile towards others for various reasons doesn't mean I can't handle them or tell them where to go. That isn't a problem for me. All I was saying was don't let it put you off the site if someone is sarcky or a nob to you at first..... It was mentioned that people are hostile is all. I haven't found that though to be honest. And I have a perfectly good pair :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T ARRSE: Site Issues 0
Mitch99 Royal Signals 3
scaryspice Gaming and Software 16

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top