None the wiser

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by johnnyonthespot, Apr 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I've visited several TA centres but apart from meeting several over enthusiastic recruitment bods who are keen to sign me up , I've not had much chance to see who's in the unit and what sort of outfit I might be joining.

As a result am still really confused and dont know which unit to join (if any). I know which units I dont want to join in terms of trade choices available but the ones I would consider I have no idea who else is there. Am really interested in the social side and having a laugh and making some friends (naked bar/drinking games and general tom foolery) aswell as all the training which is why I need to make the right decision.

JOTS collective
  2. The best way is to hang on until we knock off then head to the bar. Have a chat with every one and try and stay clothed until you have signed on the dotted line.
  3. Infantry is the hardest route to go in to, if you go there you'll find it much easier to change later on!