Nonce Patrol

Maple

LE
one of those plastic coppers asked me for my name once, I laughed and walked off after telling him to call the police.
They can actually detain you while the police attend......just saying, before you get all 'I know my rights' - probably thought you weren't worth the effort big man

Chef

LE
Interesting statement on the use of a hunting group's evidence:

Alison di Rollo QC, Solicitor General for the Crown Office, which opposed the appeal, argued that the criminal prosecution of sexual conduct between an adult and a child "does not engage" someone's right to privacy.

"There is no right to respect for such behaviour in a democratic society," she said.

I wonder if that'll be applied in other cases? Unintended consequences and all that.

Interesting statement on the use of a hunting group's evidence:

Alison di Rollo QC, Solicitor General for the Crown Office, which opposed the appeal, argued that the criminal prosecution of sexual conduct between an adult and a child "does not engage" someone's right to privacy.

"There is no right to respect for such behaviour in a democratic society," she said.

I wonder if that'll be applied in other cases? Unintended consequences and all that.
Not sure where you're going with that. It's a fairly simple hierarchy of rights, the rights of children not to be unlawfully sexually abused outweigh the rights of a Pederast to break the law.

Latest Threads