Non-dairy milk

I've been trying to cut back on the cow-juice lately, so I've been buying soy milk for the last few weeks and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only problem is that it tastes bloody horrible in my morning cuppa. Has anyone tried any other non-dairy milks that might do a better job?

I've been trying to cut back on the cow-juice lately, so I've been buying soy milk for the last few weeks and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only problem is that it tastes bloody horrible in my morning cuppa. Has anyone tried any other non-dairy milks that might do a better job?
Sweetened Condensed Milk - Nestlé Carnation

Not a good idea when you have run out of uht.

Which nuts?

Rice milk is ok in tea. It doesn't taste exactly the same as mit cow juice, but it's not as odd as with soya.

Which bit of the cow juice are you having the problem with? If it's a lactose tolerance thing, then the Laculose milk from the supermarket is good and tastes little different (in brew and as is) than normal non-fussy-bastard milk.

Which bit of the cow juice are you having the problem with? If it's a lactose tolerance thing, then the Laculose milk from the supermarket is good and tastes little different (in brew and as is) than normal non-fussy-bastard milk.
It's not me, actually. I still down a litre of the real thing after workouts, but my other half can't handle it. I'm trying to find something we can both put up with.