Non Alcoholic drinks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, Aug 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its been a long while since I've really had a non alcoholics drink that wasn't tea, coffee or coke from the post mix tap (work in the pub trade)

Day off today and I really want a nice cold drink and yes, I am being a bloody big girl so munch me.

What do you drink when not on the wobbly?
  2. Love juice.
  3. What, a pint?
  4. Can't you handle a pint, you pussy.
  5. Allegedly, drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your sister......

tastes the same but it`s just not right!!!

I`ll get me waiting.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Depends on how much wobbly I've had

7. Cheers for that,

Has anyone got any bleach? A gallon should do, 5ml for eyewash for myself and the rest for rock ape to do a 'Yard of Sodium hypochlorite'
  8. Fresh Orange and lemonade and ice.

Virgin Cuba Libre

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I've found that, when I'm chopping logs (chainsaws and splitting mauls are involved) as much as I'd love a beer - alcohol really isn't a safe option, Ginger beer with ice in a pint glass is great for quenching thirst.
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You could always go for the "Virgin Mule" option - Lime cordial, ginger beer and ice.
  11. Rubicon | do some awesome fruit juice drinks..... I've been getting mine from Lidl.

Lychee a bit scenty for my taste, the guava and the mango juices are good, but the one that gets me drooling is the coconut milk and pineapple, ice cold.

Bet it tastes even better with gin or white rum.....
  12. Plenty of water int' tap....
  13. Fresh orange juice. Ice cold.

14. Coke with lemon squash and ice- Virgin long island Iced Tea. Definitely refreshing.

I'm currently downing large quantities of Tescos sparkling spring water with fruit flavours though. Peach and Apricot is currently my favourite.
  15. Bitter lemon and ice!