Non-Alcoholic Beer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by D-W, Oct 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. D-W

D-W Swinger

My mate has just bought a crate of Non-Alcoholic Beer.

He has already got abuse of the lads but what is everyone elses opinion on it?
  2. It's for people who have trouble with their sexuality. Man up. If you can't or don't wish to drink alcohol, be dead brave and have an orange juice or similar. Why pretend?
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I don't understand the point of it, rather like de-caffeinated coffee. Why not drink something else and say you don't drink alcohol or caffeine. It seems an unnecessary pretence

Edit: pimh beat me to it, but with the same message.
  4. Nice prop if you are about to do something (to somebody) only a drunkard would try, otherwise it's pointless.
  5. I wouldn't mind if it tasted the same, but it doesn't. It's horrible
  6. D-W

D-W Swinger

I agree!! All he needs is a bucket and spade to take the sand out of his vaginal region!!
  7. Its the same as vegetarian sausages, there's just no point to it.
  8. D-W

D-W Swinger

anything vegie is wrong!!
  9. But not as wrong as pissy coloured piss walting as beer or, come to that, not as wrong as
    gayers walting as beer drinkers.

Tell your mate (it's you isn't it) to neck a few wife beaters, man the fuck up and then neck a few more.

10. It'sxxpiss
  11. The best one is Sarajevska Pivo Bez Alcool, brewed, I assume, for our Muslim brothers in Boz. Tastes much better with several shots of vodka from the nearest Konsum in it, though.
  12. Years ago as part of my master plan to engage in a bit of rumpy-pumpy, I decided to opt for a evening on this stuff,(I needed the car) Anyway she got pissed so that put paid to any romance. The next morning I thought my head was in a vice....worst headache EVER!!
    So my advice is leave well is the piss of the devil.
  13. D-W

D-W Swinger

Can assure you mate its deffo not me would be a ashamed to drink that piss water. its the same price as normal beer in the naafi so y go through the pain!!!
  14. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I hear it's nice in a shandy ........

I'll get me coat
  15. they all taste shit i agree, but if you cant drink anymore ie. meds etc, it does taste ok if very cold, i found holsten do a nice one, but kaliber its rats piss, becks blue not too bad, sip it and taste it not gulp it, i used to drink like a fish, did 15 stellas on a day sesh once, but if im honest once you get over booze craving you seriously dont miss it i can tell you,