Nominations for the Hateworthy Cnut Awards

My nominations.

TV Cooks, basically - cnuts who know less than my gran (RIP) showing dumb arrsed twats how to cook.

Any cnut buys a dog then dresses it up like a twat with ribbons and coats.

People who have conversations with their pets, especially dog talkers.

People who dawb paint on a canvas or similar, or pile up shite then call it contemporary art.

The BBC and every cnut in it.

Bald headed cnuts who take the little bit of hair and lay it over their ugly bonnet, like they then complain when they get fingered and arrested for murder when they look like a nonse. Obviously asking for it.

And Carol Vorderman.

Oh.. nearly forgot. Southerners.

Agreed on Southerners. Any fool who would willingly accept paying £1.30 for a 330ml can of Coke saying "Oh, it's just London prices" deserves to be punched in the throat.

To test out the proper response to this, I've just had a five-minute conversation with my dog about the novels of Kingsley Amis, and as I suspected, it was a lot more interesting and enlightening than reading the bile-filled rantings of the OP.

Agreed on Southerners. Any fool who would willingly accept paying £1.30 for a 330ml can of Coke saying "Oh, it's just London prices" deserves to be punched in the throat.

It's not London prices.... It's only the Northern Monkeys that get charged that much - for the privalidge of being allowed to enter our city.

It's not London prices.... It's only the Northern Monkeys that get charged that much - for the privalidge of being allowed to enter our city.
to be fair this is coming from a man who drank too many cappucino martinis and banged his head on his own sink at home. then came on arrse and asked if you were dying or not.

I paid £5 a pint at the weekend in London Bridge. Nice boozer, mind and good company. But it is nice going up North and paying 1960s prices!

Robbeaus, a cunt any which way you look.

In fact the only thing he isn't is eligible for disability benefits, the lying, bluffing, pikey dole bludgeoning cunt.

the twats that decide what makes interesting tv, it seems to be filled with
"Is the answer A,B,C" programs
CSI Plean,CSI Benbecula, CSI Milton Keynes, CSI ETC
"OH! That's reallty old and would be worth £3.50 if it didn't have that crack" Programs
and He's crashed He's crashed He's crashed, scarey police chase
And "I'd like to shag the padre please!"

My nominations.

TV Cooks, basically - cnuts who know less than my gran (RIP) showing dumb arrsed twats how to cook.

Any cnut buys a dog then dresses it up like a twat with ribbons and coats.

People who have conversations with their pets, especially dog talkers.

People who dawb paint on a canvas or similar, or pile up shite then call it contemporary art.

The BBC and every cnut in it.

Bald headed cnuts who take the little bit of hair and lay it over their ugly bonnet, like they then complain when they get fingered and arrested for murder when they look like a nonse. Obviously asking for it.

And Carol Vorderman.

Oh.. nearly forgot. Southerners.
Knob

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

to be fair this is coming from a man who drank too many cappucino martinis and banged his head on his own sink at home. then came on arrse and asked if you were dying or not.

I paid £5 a pint at the weekend in London Bridge. Nice boozer, mind and good company. But it is nice going up North and paying 1960s prices!
Who did what to what?

You leave my bile filled rantings alone you fooking woofta
Chill the fook out. The people you hate couldn't give a shit, they don't even know you exist. They're too busy being the big Iam.
The only person you're hurting is yourself. Enjoy YOUR life and the lives of those important to you.

That smug lying cunt Jeffery Archer deserves a special Circle of Hell all to himself though. :)

On balance, I'd much rather talk to a dog than a southerner, although looking at the women down there, I've clearly had conversations with a few howlers mi self.
* dialect spelling for authenticity = trying too hard.

In any case, London types, depending on social class, drink either lager or Evian.
Heh. Lager "Tops". Lager (choice of 3 major brands, 10 minutes to decide which) with a completely inexplicable dash of lemonade, the application of which is only requested once the drink has been poured (can you top that up, Love, it's 2 Thou below the line?) paid for (£1.95) and change (5p) received, thus hopefully avoiding the imposition of the 2p charge for said lemonade. "Who's yer mate?" "From London, is he?" Fucking embarrassing.