Nokia N95

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yorkshireboy, Mar 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning all.

This is rather sad, but does anyone know if the N95 does actually have proper interweb like the iPhone?

2. Depends what you mean by "proper."
    It's got a decent enough browser, but not quite as good as the iPhone.
    Personally, I hated my N95 and sold it ASAP.
  3. Yes it does. I would say it was better too.

Plus the phone itself does more. The interface isn't as ally as the iPhone but you will get much more from the N95.
  4. I love my N95, had no probs with it at all.
  5. Cool, i just got my bounty:) and was wondering which one to buy?

6. Have you thought about getting one of these?:

mod edited link out

7. sad to say, but i'm on my N95 now, i'm away from a pc for a while, so i use this. Must say that reading certain threads in the NAAFI Bar is not recommend in public, trains etc, as the coffee on a key board is nowhere near as bad as coffee on someone elses keyboard like i did this afternoon after reading suggestions on how to deal with 15 year old promiscous daughters.
  8. onwow thats an ally as fcuk one there
  9. The N95 is one of the best phones Nokia has produced. Debrand and upgrade its firmware to v20.x and you have an excellent GPS device, web browsing device, mp3/media player (Which can play music streams like digitallyimported), a TV out player (For playing your films on a TV) and a smartphone to boot!
  10. all the time, is it you :?: :?: :?: :?:
  11. Agree totally but Ahem now on V21.0.016.
  12. The N95 is a good bit of kit. Plus it has one other advantage over the iPhone - you won't look like an iCock.
  13. its better than the n73 but thats not hard!! i recommend the n73 to room 101,fcuking useless piece of shite! :twisted: no probs with n75.............................yet! :threaten:
  14. How do you do this?
  15. my N70 is still going strong 3 yrs on. :D :D :D :D