Nokia N95 8GB

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brand spanking new Nokia N95 8 GB sim free handset.

[​IMG]

Google it for all the gumf it does because I'm a techno retard.

Comes with software, cables, box, charger, instructions a pebble of the beach and a letter off my mum.

It is branded Vodafone but have unlocked it so it will work on anynetwork

Auction closes @ 12 noon on D-Day (6th June)

2. I'll start it at £50.

3. And I'll take it up to GBP 350.00 :)

4. Fcuk me Dread, good drills.

I'm a biff, are they that good?

5. Have you grasped how an auction works? :D :D :D

6. Ahhh... now I can enter a bid for 51 quid?

As I said in a PM: my first bid would be for 350 squid. If I am outbidded then all the better: means more money going to the charity bag.

Heid: I have had a play with one and it seemed ok. I could probably get the same with a cheap PDA and a freephone, but I like gadgets (which this has in spades) and I need a new private phone (crackberry for business). Anyway: hopefully it will raise enough money to keep MDN's hampsters in vaseline and toilet rolls for a week :)

7. Because my mum gave me a little cash for buying her a shiny new laptop I'll up it to 75 quid.................................bugger, in my time getting to post it went up a long way. OUt of my reach Im afraid guys :(

8. No back peddling you Bulgarian whore troffer....... 350 it is :D

9. Oi! Less of the Bulgarian. I'll have you know that I only shág the finest Hungarian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Czech and Latvian bints.

While Bulgarians and Romanians tend to have great norks and athletic bodies, too often they have not been introduced to the modern wonders of soap and water or deodorant (also they are often very ropey in the fizzog department, and have teeth like Poppy - not condusive for a good nosh when you don't trust them!).

10. So can I claim the phone then?

PM me your account details (as I have lost them) and I will transfer the cash today.

How soon can you wing it over to me?

Dread

11. Thanks very much MDN: phone arrived without the thieving gyppo cúnts who pose as posties at Magya Posta stealing it.

Cheers also for the brucie bonus GPS receiver. Much appreciated.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to work the effing thing as I have not owned a Nokia for over 4 years!

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think you'll have fun with it Dread, I had one for a while and thought it very good. Not sure why you need a GPS thingy as it's got one built in.

Once you got into it you'll find you need a special signature file to sign certain software so you can install it. Give ma a PM with your IMEI and I'll get one for you.

Edited to add: It seems that a developers certificate will set you back 2.5k now 8O Although they have a procedure to get things signed via them for free on the Symbian website.