Nokia Lumia 650 , can images be recovered without keypad?

My Windows 10 Nokia Lumia 650 has failed , screen is fcuked , repairer (Tesco) say they can fix the screen no problem but the data will be lost as they "Flash?" the phone when repairing, all my contacts are safe as they are on Outlook , however all images are on the phone not a memory card and I`d like to download them ( family holiday etc) .
As I cant operate the keypad I cant transfer them in the normal way , any ideas or know of software that will get them?
Cheers

Well Ive connected but the laptop program is saying the phone is locked , I cant enter the keypad code as the keypad does not work :(

is the screen smashed or not responding?
Its just black , Ive been told by Tesco`s repairers that its the digitiser thats stuffed , my laptop finds the phone and gives me the option to download photos , when I try to download it tells me the phone is locked which it is.

Try the dodgy phone unlockers in local market. My miss had a "dead" phone, 10 minutes later like new. They may be able to take the keypad lock off.

These are not special photos? Nudge nudge wink wink.

Edit in future connect the camera to a cloud network. I take pics on the phone, few hours later they are on my laptop.

Try the dodgy phone unlockers in local market. My miss had a "dead" phone, 10 minutes later like new. They may be able to take the keypad lock off.

These are not special photos? Nudge nudge wink wink.

Edit in future connect the camera to a cloud network. I take pics on the phone, few hours later they are on my laptop.
Boring family photos :) , I`ll try to get it unlocked.

TamH70

MIA
I have a 640 (not for long!) when I connect to a pc, I can access all my files and download to the pc. ;)
Getting rid of the 640? Got a buyer? I love those things. I have one and if someone nicked it, I'd cut them in places they wouldn't like losing.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Caveat. I am not an expert.

Plug the phone into a Windows PC.
Switch phone on.
Identify your phone on your local network.
Attempt to remotely connect to the phone using for example putty (plenty of such utilities exist). Log on using your PIN.
Copy all your data off.
Manipulate your data on the PC instead of the camera.

I have no idea if it will work, but I'd give it a bash (if you'll pardon the pun. Other shells are available).

TamH70

MIA
@CptDanjou Did you resolve this problem?
Not really , I couldnt get the photos off so had a new screen fitted and all data / photos lost ,as I mentioned it was only the holiday pics I was bothered about , as the system is Windows 10 all my contacts are automatically backed up with MS Outlook .

ugly

LE
Did it attempt to upload them to the cloud? Mine kept doing it until I reset the defaults.

Latest Threads