• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Noisy Sex,,Be warned...

Big deal, I've had Environmental Health called on me loads of times for noisy shagging. I had one of the letters hanging on my wall until the missus made me take it down - complete sense of humour failure because she hadn't been involved. Women, eh?

Big deal, I've had Environmental Health called on me loads of times for noisy shagging. I had one of the letters hanging on my wall until the missus made me take it down - complete sense of humour failure because she hadn't been involved. Women, eh?
I'm not sure noisy wanking constitutes noisy sex.

What a boring cunt this tit is, he should've been banging on the walls telling her to give it socks, whilst wanking like a chimpanzee.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sounds more like the miserable git who did the recording was sucking on a bunch of sour grapes. He said it kept him UP all night. As far as I'm concerned that's a bonus! I have to rely on little blue pills to have that effect. Then went on to say the racket went on for an hour, that's not all night. sounds like a Johnny no Mate.

I loved hearing my neighbour screaming her head off, I just wished that she invited me over to partake with her and her girlfriend. Only down side was that after a heavy session my knob was as raw as fuck!!!

Transcript of tape through my bedroom wall:
Male voice: "Please, oh please, it's been ages"
Female voice " Go away, it was only 2 months ago and I'm not in the mood"
Male voice: "Oh, please, pretty please, look - it's all big and ready"
Female voice: "Put it away, I'm tired"
(Continues in similar vein for 10 minutes then the foreplay ends)
Female voice "Oh, go on then. Anything for a bit of peace and quiet"
Male voice " grunt, grunt ohhh-ahhh (similar noises for about 35 seconds) aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"
Female voice "hmmm, not too bad, can I have a cuddle now?"
Male voice "Shut up and go to sleep, I thought you were tired?"
(No other noises were heard for the rest of the night - tape ends)

Transcript of tape through my bedroom wall:
Male voice: "Please, oh please, it's been ages"
Female voice " Go away, it was only 2 months ago and I'm not in the mood"
Male voice: "Oh, please, pretty please, look - it's all big and ready"
Female voice: "Put it away, I'm tired"
(Continues in similar vein for 10 minutes then the foreplay ends)
Female voice "Oh, go on then. Anything for a bit of peace and quiet"
Male voice " grunt, grunt ohhh-ahhh (similar noises for about 35 seconds) aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"
Female voice "hmmm, not too bad, can I have a cuddle now?"
Male voice "Shut up and go to sleep, I thought you were tired?"
(No other noises were heard for the rest of the night - tape ends)
You're definitely not my neighbour,the pleading goes on for a lot fucking longer than 10 minutes,and the sex for a lot less than 35 seconds.

Latest Threads