Noisy Sex,,Be warned...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Big deal, I've had Environmental Health called on me loads of times for noisy shagging. I had one of the letters hanging on my wall until the missus made me take it down - complete sense of humour failure because she hadn't been involved. Women, eh?

• Like Like x 5
  2. I'm not sure noisy wanking constitutes noisy sex.

3. I roar like a rhino, with or without company. :)

4. There is such a thing Sir,as too much information.I thank you anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  5. What a boring cunt this tit is, he should've been banging on the walls telling her to give it socks, whilst wanking like a chimpanzee.

6. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Sounds more like the miserable git who did the recording was sucking on a bunch of sour grapes. He said it kept him UP all night. As far as I'm concerned that's a bonus! I have to rely on little blue pills to have that effect. Then went on to say the racket went on for an hour, that's not all night. sounds like a Johnny no Mate.

7. I,d be screaming my support while pulling my pudd'n like a demented frustrated rapist.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What a twat.

I would have drilled a hole for the camera and got it filmed too!

9. I loved hearing my neighbour screaming her head off, I just wished that she invited me over to partake with her and her girlfriend. Only down side was that after a heavy session my knob was as raw as fuck!!!

10. My Mrs always screems when I'm shagging.

Its MY dog!

11. Perhaps she was screaming because he was just doing the manly thing of wiping his cock on the curtains.

12. My wife acts like a corpse when I bone her, good job im a necrophiliac, Ive never told her I am though,

13. Thats strange,she bucks like fuck with me !

• Like Like x 1