Noise in the block

Is anybody aware of what options I have for dealing with noise in the block, unfortunately the person staying up until 3am with his tv on loud enough that you can hear it at the other end of the building is a full screw so my option of beating him around the head with a breaker bar is a non starter. I've banged on his door to have no response and this is not the first time he has sodding well done this. :roll:

S

stabradop

Get into his room when he is not there and either remove all the fuses from his plugs, or do what my brother did when he shared a house years ago, cut all the wires off his stuff

Call out the ROS each and every time. Ensure it is logged in the occurance book.

Soon enough either the RSM or the chopper in question will get bored.

I had the same problem with the camp drunk in the mess in edinburgh. The circuit breakers were located in the cleaning cupboard which was always unlocked. I just used the switch the power off to his room.

dingerr said:
I had the same problem with the camp drunk in the mess in edinburgh. The circuit breakers were located in the cleaning cupboard which was always unlocked. I just used the switch the power off to his room.
Worked for me as well (not in the mess in Edinburgh but in the block at Minden).

ACDC go all quiet with a lack of AC.

If you get a thin pin, you can push it into the middle of the power cable and then snip it off either side so that it's completely undetectable.

It shorts the two cables inside the power cable together and means that the fuse blows as soon as he switches the power on.

how about writing in shat C.U.N.T on his door

Pour milk under his door, it won't stop the noise but will stink after a couple of days.

ximmeh1987 said:
Got the same problems with some posties here :(
A stamp on the head might work.

Taxi! :roll:

Cut the power cord off tight against the back of the stereo (unplug it first ;) )

Then write "good luck re-wiring that you cnut " on the front in tippex :D

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
mistersoft said:
ximmeh1987 said:
Got the same problems with some posties here :(
A stamp on the head might work.

Taxi! :roll:
but would he get the message?

cc_ta, not being funny but when I visited for one weekend the cnut didnt even listen when he did answer the door the one time, he constantly had the tv at a stupidly high volume. I doubt that a "polite note" would do jack sht in getting him to shut the fck up. As for the fuses.. he knows where the box is so when they are turned off he simply gets up and puts them back on.. although I do like the cut wire and tippex suggestion ;)

Get married.

Transfer to a unit based in Collie. As Merville Bks doesn't have enough pitspaces you'll be in FIA accom in a jiffy. Unfortunately you'll be sharing it with up to 3 other toms who''ll gladly turn you into their bitch. Noise at 0300 is the least of your worries when you've a blood orange for an 'arris.