Noel Gallagher whinges about "troops moaning"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FluffyBunny, Nov 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does that mean no more AAC helicopters in his music videos??
  2. Oh well, looks like the swearfilter is going to get a proper workout then :(
  3. I know his brother got his jaw stove in by some brass knuckle carrying Italian ' Businessmen' offended at his boorish behaviour in a hotel, hopefully Noel 'I'm dead hard me' Gallagher will get the same some day soon.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fcuking retard
  5. Cheeser. Why doesn't he try getting into a bit of green and see if he likes it?
  6. Gallagher is a tool of the first order.

Personally I feel that he should make a rather large donation to the ABF or similar forces charity for the obvious lack of control of mouth and brain. Grow up Noel and get some in you waste of space :p

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Easy response - don't buy his crappy music.

Oh, has he got a new 'greatest hits' compilation out for Christmas? what a coincidence.

I suggest avoiding giving this cnut any further publicity. He's not fit to lick a Soldier's boots.
  8. Hear, hear OS,

I for one would rather snog Ann Widdicombe with tongues and passion than buy one of the hairy mong's CD's.

The only hit that he rightly deserves is the toe of a soldiers boot in the crack of his arrse :p :p

9. He is after more publicity, feck him his band has had its day anyway
  10. Apparently he's a man of the people who shops in his local Waitrose on his tod - I'll ask around and see which one it is.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He's made his millions,the average squaddie is paid less than some dole scroungers!Why should'nt a injured squaddie claim some compo when he's been tossed aside like a rag.
    Just looked up Noel Gallagher on the internet,it said 'see under pathetic wa*ker'.....
  12. What a proper chopper! I thought he was a decent sort (in comparison to his brother), but now I realise that he (probably like the rest of his horde) are fucking council!!!

Sod off Noel yoooooooouuuu Cúnt!
  13. Oh, dear. Record sales flagging a bit, Noel? Time to drum up some controversy! :roll:

I agree with OS. This guy is and always has been a first-class media whore and a cnut. He does not deserve a second more of any intelligent person's attention. What has he contributed to society that's so much better than the average squaddie, other than a few overrated songs and a pile of cash for tabloids?

Delete him from your MP3 players and let him suck on his own inflated self-importance for a while.