• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Noel Fieldings Luxury Comedy

Watched last week and again tonight. Aside from the occasional chuckle I'm not sure I'm getting the "comedy" in it. Am I missing something? Also, is it just me or are there an awful lot of 70's kiddy telly allusions in there?

He's one of them blokes who tells you he's funny.. "look at me im crazy hahahahahahahah". Generally agree with you.. he's mostly a boring ****!

He does enliven "Never Mind the Buzzcocks". Sometimes he rescues some pretty dire contestants.
To be honest, that's why I'm giving it a watch. Caught a few bits and bobs of The Mighty Boosh. Not my cup of tea, but entertaining enough for the most part. Watching him on Buzzcocks he comes across as intelligent, witty and quite funny. Just not getting much of that in this series. No doubting his imagination mind you, but it's complete nonsense.

K

Kirkz

To be honest, that's why I'm giving it a watch. Caught a few bits and bobs of The Mighty Boosh. Not my cup of tea, but entertaining enough for the most part. Watching him on Buzzcocks he comes across as intelligent, witty and quite funny. Just not getting much of that in this series. No doubting his imagination mind you, but it's complete nonsense.
My bold - I think that's the idea. Give it a chance, once you get to know characters it may improve! After all Only fools and horses wasn't a hit on the first series :)

Latest Threads