Noel Edmonds speaks out some more...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mutts, Sep 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen him on Sky News- apparently he's got a new show on Sky. 'Ohhh riiiiight... that'll be it' was my first somewhat cynical thought about his stance on the licence fee. But hang on a second, I'm going to give this a chance: it's called 'Noel's HQ' where the idea is apparently trying to address a few issues with the way British society's going down the kludgie.

Not sure where the whole 'Saint Noel' thing came from, and of course, it's a ratings thing too, but as I said, I'll give it a chance. Good shout on the respect and support for the elderly and us lot as well. I guess it's back to the whole Mongomania thing again, but if it takes Noel Edmonds to get through people's thick, apathetic skulls on primetime TV and maybe wake a few of the mongs in country up, well, so be it. Along with the whole TV licence thing it might spark a few ideas for the main parties' manifestos were an election called in the near future- surely were there a change of leadership resulting in a third (and another unelected) PM then an election would have to be called before 2010.

Edited to add- also an article in The News Of The World where he speaks a lot of sense too.