Nobs......what do we think of this, set up by ex army?

I am an active member of NOBS and have been since last year! The missus is also an active member and is booked onto one of thier courses next month! Its a great bunch of guys that support or take part in country sports. So from that you can take it I FULLY support fox hunting, shooting, lamping etc etc!

I say keep up the good work Mr Elliot!!!!!!

Yes, I joined NOBS last year. My wife is also a beater and will be bringing my three year old daughter out for half-days next season. Join NOBS for the right reasons - to get access to excellent opportunities to do more beating or picking up and not for political reasons - that is what the CA is for!

NOBS is cheap and value for money. Cool badges too...

sunburysoldier said:
I am an active member of NOBS and have been since last year! The missus is also an active member and is booked onto one of thier courses next month! Its a great bunch of guys that support or take part in country sports. So from that you can take it I FULLY support fox hunting, shooting, lamping etc etc!

I say keep up the good work Mr Elliot!!!!!!
Fair doos! Without beaters and hunters nature's balance unsync!

Fantastic idea. I used to beat a fair few years ago. It was a miserable job which I only done to get pally with the keeper for a bit of air rifle shooting rights & the off chance of getting a gun on beaters day !!!! All my hard work was in vain as I soon discovered a bottle of single malt allowed me one weekend a month with the air rifle & I never did get a gun on beaters day either.

LT.

Now in the US, during deer season, most dairy farmers just paint COW on the sides of all their livestock, including dogs and chickens. This may be a better idea.

B

benjaminw1

starkweatherr said:

Now in the US, during deer season, most dairy farmers just paint COW on the sides of all their livestock, including dogs and chickens. This may be a better idea.
Have you been dropping acid again?...

benjaminw1 said:
starkweatherr said:

Or is Milton Keynes splashing out?

benjaminw1 said:
starkweatherr said:

Why do you say "again?" I didn't think I had worn out my welcome here yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Multinational HQ 2
Letterwritingman The NAAFI Bar 4
The_grand_dad Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2