Nobody should have to do anything as perverted as this !

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There are some sad buggers out there

The BBC said:
Minnelli faces sex claim in court

Liza Minnelli has said she will "vigorously" defend herself
Liza Minnelli's former bodyguard has accused the singer of forcing him to have sex with her in order to keep his job, court documents have revealed.
M'hammed Soumayah is suing Minnelli for $100m (£54m) damages, saying she made "many repeated attempts" to compel him into sex and he "eventually succumbed".

Mr Soumayah is seeking $50m (£27m) for "intentional assault and battery", another $50m for sexual harassment and $89,000 (£48,000) in unpaid wages.

Meanwhile, Ms Minnelli is suing her estranged husband David Gest for allegedly stealing $2m (£1.55m) from her.

The pair have also sued each other for divorce while Mr Gest has filed a separate lawsuit alleging he was beaten by the singer.

Mr Gest is seeking $10m (£5.3m) damages from Ms Minnelli, saying the beatings left him with "severe head injuries".
Did she get these ideas from her movie "Cabaret" ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4001847.stm

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not even with yours mate !

:D

she must have been pretty desperate for a sh*g to risk $50m. with a blindfold i'd have given her one for much less!! How much???

When she filmed Caberet, I'd have shagged 'er. Now I doubt even MDN would give her one. Not without the aid of some rulers and black maskers to make a splint.

shortfuse said:
i'd give her one

greenjacket style.

over the f*cking head with a shovel. :D
Peter Sutcliffe style?

Ball pane hammer? 8O

corps , i dont mind you saying i'd give my mum one , to you Americans that is normal practice so i can see where the confusion would arise.

but ........ Welsh ....... F*CKING WELSH .........AAAAAAAAAAARGHH.

that hurts man.

Liza Minelli , looks like she's had a bucket of roofing tar poured over her head , and they've put the flames out with a chainsaw.

did you guys not htink that her ex hubby was strangely a male version of her!! They were like fecking clones (wot with her bad plastic surgery and his just plain spade face!!!)

wish the bodyguard had suffocated her with his mambo!

agent smith

Agent_Smith said:
did you guys not htink that her ex hubby was strangely a male version of her!! They were like fecking clones (wot with her bad plastic surgery and his just plain spade face!!!)

wish the bodyguard had suffocated her with his mambo!

agent smith
:D :D

And they say ugly people attract ugly peopl ???? :roll: 8O

agent smith

Jeez, there's some picky b*ggers on here. :roll:

I see this in binary terms, as a sort of AND gate;

A= Female
B= Alive(ish)

A.B=1 (Game on.)

:D