Nobody Likes, but we don't care!!!! 2004

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by TaffYorkie, Mar 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet another year, yet another competition, so time for the pre-match banter! Good old Northern Lights 2004 is approaching fast!! Can't really remember much from last year apart from waking up at 10, opening a beer, listening to a balfy, pulling a rope, drinking three bottles of wine, nearly dying in my sleep, and pukin' up ribena on the coach on the way home!

Unfortunately the jocks/smithy's have rigged the competition again! Unsattisfied by the temendous victory by QUEEN's last year (well really that's what it was, let's be honest) they've humped back in the old rules, and ditched the wildcards. Always remeber the unofficial Queen's motto... "Nobody likes us, but we don't care!" The other OTC's like to win a trophy over us, because they have to live with there inadequacies in comparison to us for the other 363 days of the year. Tell me Jock OTC's, what's it like to be second best?? Does it never get to you??

Again, unfortunately, the great taff won't be there this year, apparently the boxing match wasn't part of the competition last year. If it had, i think it would've been another 50 points to Queen's.

In all fairness though last years Corps did deserve to win. Not neccesarily cos they rigged it whilst organising it, but because they prepared. I applaud you for your sportsmanship. But for all you other humpy baby rupperts!!

We're badly behaved, rowdy, bad tempered, and alcoholic! But we do know how to have a brillliant time at your expense, Thanx.

2. Wouldn't know mate. We're usually 2nd last

3. HA HA, we won. jock otcs suck c*ck.

4. with comments like that mucker you've really embraced the title of this thread.

Gluebag.

5. Curious about that part of your claims.

Firstly, the NORTHERN LIGHTS instructions arrived at OTCs in mid-February (you posted at end of March), and when they did the wildcards were still there.....

....so where were you getting your information from?

(Mind you, apparently one OTC didn't actually read the letter they got sent until two weeks before, and spent a chunk of training time pushing trailers around before they read the mil skills brief :idea: )

6. Oh aye... this looks interesting. Any more details that you would like to divulge... ie the UOTC in question!

7. Well, it wasn't Queen's.... but then, I hear Queen's couldn't find eight people who could pass a weapon handling test....

8. ......well there isn't a safety catch on a MKI brick :twisted:

you mean some ppl trained for the mil skills now theres a novel idea

:!: Nobody Likes, but we don't care!!!! and we won despite it all :!:

NB to CEOTC the yr there wasn't a beer tent during the day Queens won the comp take that as a hint who ever is organised Ex NL nxt yr :wink:

9. well we obviously weren`t the only ones as two other teams did worse on the wpn handling. plus the bloke out of the two that failed for us is a knob!!

10. well we obviously weren`t the only ones as two other teams did worse on the wpn handling. plus the bloke out of the two that failed for us is a knob!!

11. well we obviously weren`t the only ones as two other teams did worse on the wpn handling. plus the bloke out of the two that failed for us is a knob!!

12. HEY, B-H! You work in an office?? You've posted in triplicate.