• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nobel peace prize goes to an agenda hunting moron

#1
The prize doesn't always go to the most deserving! It goes to those who want to push the agenda.
See below and you will see why:*


Irena Sendler

There recently was a death of a 98 year-old lady named Irena. During WWII, Irena, got permission to work in the WarsawGhetto, as a Plumbing/Sewer specialist. She had an ' ulterior motive ' ... She KNEW what the Nazi's plans were for the Jews, (being German.) Irena smuggled infants out in the bottom of the tool box she carried and she carried in the back of her truck a burlap sack, (for larger kids.) She also had a dog in the back that she trained to bark when the Nazi soldiers let her in and out of the ghetto. The soldiers of course wanted nothing to do with the dog and the barking covered the kids/infants noises. During her time of doing this, she managed to smuggle out and save 2500 kids/infants. She was caught, and the Nazi ' s broke both her legs, arms and beat her severely. Irena kept a record of the names of all the kids she smuggled out and kept them in a glass jar, buried under a tree in her back yard. After the war, she tried to locate any parents that may have survived it and reunited the family. Most of course had been gassed. Those kids she helped got placed into foster family homes or adopted.
Last year Irena was up for the Nobel Peace Prize ... She was not selected.
Al Gore won, for a slide show on Global Warming.
GOD BLESS HER
 
#3
to be fair that gat does'nt have a mag in.
so not as obviously stupid.
as the bloke who cheated his way to the top job failed to finsh a term in the national guard and started one war for no obviously good reason :twisted:
 
#4
brighton hippy said:
to be fair that gat does'nt have a mag in.
so not as obviously stupid.
as the bloke who cheated his way to the top job failed to finsh a term in the national guard and started one war for no obviously good reason :twisted:
Empty gun shoots the loudest. Just cause theres no mag doesnt mean Chambers been checked.
 
#5
Goldbricker said:
Empty gun shoots the loudest. Just cause theres no mag doesnt mean Chambers been checked.
Disliking Democrats doesn't mean it hasn't either.

Empty vessel makes the most noise? I couldn't think of a more apt eulogy for GW.
 
#6
My we're bitchy today, didnt realize the Al Gore sycophant society was based here.

Anyone else there would be 10 posts slagging a Septic for bad drills with his Gat, but it's Gore so lets excuse it :roll:
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Well, that's the Nobel Peace Prize completely worthless then.

How to trash an ostensibly worthy award in one easy lesson - firstly, give it to the bloke who invents an explosive, and secondly, to a cnut like Gore.

What else can be wrecked . . . .
 
#9
So a picture of a rifle with no magazine means that you suspect there must be a round in the chamber Goldbricker?

Why do you suspect that to be so?

How do you know he did not check?

Do you have any further pictorial evidence to support your accusation?

If so, why have you not posted that picture too?

Is it because you do not like the person in the picture that you think he must be doing something dangerous without having checked first?

Was that picture taken in Vietnam?

Even if he is displaying the bad drills you claim, at least he served there unlike the war dodging cnut who who started the Iraq war based on lies.

Personally I do not care who the picture is of. It's just another Yank to me, but for you it is obviously someone you need to make allegations against because you do not agree with his political views.
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
The Nobel Peace Prize is ALWAYS politically motivated - the recipient is selected by politicians, so what can you expect? The other prizes are awarded on technical/scientific merit, by experts in their field, but the Peace Prize is a purely political award.

Oh, and Al Gore is a Weapons Grade Cock Trumpet - even if he did invent the Internets....
 
#11
Biped said:
Well, that's the Nobel Peace Prize completely worthless then.

How to trash an ostensibly worthy award in one easy lesson - firstly, give it to the bloke who invents an explosive, and secondly, to a cnut like Gore.

What else can be wrecked . . . .
Sorry to p1ss on the party:)

Nobel felt guilty about inventing the explosive and put the money in trust for the peace Prive (and others).

But I agree - Gore is a powerpoint winner.

The plumberess was the dogs nads!
 
#12
brighton hippy said:
he's a t**t but not in the divison as GW
plus he served in battle GW did'nt
swift boat vetrans kunts the lot of them.
Served in battle?

Gore was in Vietnam for 141 Days of a 365 day tour. He was never in a firefight He was a Army Journalist in Bien Hoa, not a Infantryman in the A Shau Valley.

His own "2008 Support center website"
http://algoresupportcenter.com/aboutal.html
read the Vietnam section, it admits as much.

As for Bush? yep, your right- he didnt serve on Active Duty in Vietnam. Neither did Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, (Joe & Dick had the exact same deferments from the draft) and a lot of others. Kerry did, & McCain did serve there and I bet Arrsers ripped McCain to pieces last year- he did serve in Vietnam Battles and suffered for his choice.
 
#13
No one grown-up slagged McCain (criticising his policies isn't the same thing), he got respect for what he did in Vietnam (it was more against that moron Palin), unlike all those other cnuts you mentioned- I don't think most are opposed to Republicans in principle, merely the 'useless cnut that leads the world to disaster' type like George Dubya... Reagan and Bush the First no problems from me...
 
#14
leonidas42 said:
....Last year Irena was up for the Nobel Peace Prize ... She was not selected.
Al Gore won, for a slide show on Global Warming.
The Nobel Celebrity Peace Prize more like. How is global warming remotely related to peace work?
 
#15
Goldbricker said:
brighton hippy said:
he's a t**t but not in the divison as GW
plus he served in battle GW did'nt
swift boat vetrans kunts the lot of them.
Served in battle?

Gore was in Vietnam for 141 Days of a 365 day tour. He was never in a firefight He was a Army Journalist in Bien Hoa, not a Infantryman in the A Shau Valley.

His own "2008 Support center website"
http://algoresupportcenter.com/aboutal.html
read the Vietnam section, it admits as much.

As for Bush? yep, your right- he didnt serve on Active Duty in Vietnam. Neither did Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, (Joe & Dick had the exact same deferments from the draft) and a lot of others. Kerry did, & McCain did serve there and I bet Arrsers ripped McCain to pieces last year- he did serve in Vietnam Battles and suffered for his choice.
So you admit he did his time in Vietnam. So what if it was for 141 days? So what if he was an army journalist? Is there anything wrong with that trade, or is it only infantry that counts?

If you want to see what the arrsers said about McCain try using the search function.
 
#17
TIGER-MONKEY said:
So you admit he did his time in Vietnam. So what if it was for 141 days? So what if he was an army journalist? Is there anything wrong with that trade, or is it only infantry that counts?
Apparently, reading comprehension is not your forte. I never wrote Gore didn't serve in Vietnam. Get an eye exam as your vision must be blurry from gazing upon gores arse with unbridled lust.

And yes, Frankly there is/was a difference in being an Infantryman and an Army Journalist. Infantrymen in Vietnam spent weeks in the jungle living, fighting, dying there- while REMF's like Gore lived in Pre-fab Hootches with A/C and regular laundry, hot food, hot showers, cold beer.

The whole point was his shite weapons handling. If it were anyone else there would be numerous posts slagging him as an unsafe untrained yank- "All the Gear, No Idea" as has been posted here hundreds of times (use the search function) about other Yanks.

Having been around firearms in my 27 years Service and 8 years before entering Service as My father taught me firearms safety. I dont assume a weapon is safe because a Magazine isnt fitted. I dont assume a chamber is empty because the safety catch is set to Safe, Semi, or Auto. If Gore were one of your Privates in your section doing that you would likely give him a good going over for lack of muzzle awareness and basic safety drills.
 
#19
Furthermore, with the huge tail to teeth ratio of the US forces his not spending a lot of time up the jungle and living in comparative comfort makes him the same as the vast majority of those who served in Vietnam.

He is not getting a pass at anything from us on here. You are just pissed at him because of who he is, wheras we do not care who he is. He is just another Yank.

If you want me to agree with you about his weapon handling skills I will. He looks like a typical Yank - all the gear and no idea. Hope it makes you feel better.
 

Latest Threads