No2`s advice.

Hey guys,
Ive gotta be in my 2`s tommorrow for a court marshall, however i aint bovad my arse to get my stripes put on em yet and obviosly aint got time to take em to tailors now. Whats the best way to put em on???

Cheers

I wouldn't bother.......with your attitude I'm assuming you're the person being charged?

If that's the case tell the Court Marshal that you were just pre-empting your reduction back to the ranks.

I sense a wah.

Yeah cheers smudge ya moron, just what i needed to here. It aint me getting charged and ya dont know the circumstances so dont question my attitude u penis.

Do one greenhorn.

Personally, I used to use wonderweb, by it from the NAFFI, irons on, done in 5 mins.

Assuming this is for real then get your needle and thread out quick. There's nothing else to do. Wonder web will look like sh1t as will velcro. Be prepared to have a late one.

fool_hardy said:
Yeah cheers smudge ya moron, just what i needed to here. It aint me getting charged and ya dont know the circumstances so dont question my attitude u penis.
Shut up get sewing you chav kunt! :D

CC_TA

MARSHALL?????? Who's presiding the sherriff. I really despair at the standard of spelling sometimes.

Surely its sheriff?

If you are going to criticise, get it right.

T

the_mentalist

Hang on here, who the fcuk are you to judge BitterAndTwisted! I recently read a thread of yours asking advice as to where collar dogs should go on No2's, and a dodgy picture of some unearthly coloured jacket with a bizarre ribbon configuration.

If you live in a glass house and all that!!! :D :D :D