No2`s advice.

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by fool_hardy, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,
    Ive gotta be in my 2`s tommorrow for a court marshall, however i aint bovad my arse to get my stripes put on em yet and obviosly aint got time to take em to tailors now. Whats the best way to put em on???

2. get sowing............

start at middle of stripes from the back and watch the lining in the sleeve from getting trapped.
  3. or even sewing
    be Bothered you lazy article
  4. I wouldn't bother.......with your attitude I'm assuming you're the person being charged?

If that's the case tell the Court Marshal that you were just pre-empting your reduction back to the ranks.
  5. I sense a wah.
  6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

7. Yeah cheers smudge ya moron, just what i needed to here. It aint me getting charged and ya dont know the circumstances so dont question my attitude u penis.
  8. Do one greenhorn.

Personally, I used to use wonderweb, by it from the NAFFI, irons on, done in 5 mins.
  9. Assuming this is for real then get your needle and thread out quick. There's nothing else to do. Wonder web will look like sh1t as will velcro. Be prepared to have a late one.
  10. I thought they just ironed straight on?? i didnt think they were sewn on anyway??
  11. So you thought a tailor would just get his iron out?
  12. Shut up get sewing you chav kunt! :D

13. Try superglue, works a treat! :D
  14. Sorry guys I aint done one since i became a membe so thought i should get one in. WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! hhehehe
  15. MARSHALL?????? Who's presiding the sherriff. I really despair at the standard of spelling sometimes.