No10 Petitions

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Whiskybreath, Mar 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. These are all the rage at the moment; as a piece of psyops warfare against the people of the UK by Tone and his skulking gang of PRs they probably seemed a nice weapon of choice at the time when one of the skulkers dreamed the idea up. Trouble is that Tone has no intention of allowing anything so preposterous as 'democracy' to infiltrate his vision of Nubritain.

After my first was apparently deemed too 'personal', I've just had my second petition rejected:

I note today that [​IMG]Prescott is licking African arrse somewhere today, so maybe I should have put his name in there instead of [​IMG]the greasy wee Hain...

...and the reason why my petition was rejected?

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

3. Nice one, Wb, :judge: for ingenuity and effort! If you were a journo you'd be able to headline that as Prime Minister accepts he has no control of his government or their actions!

As an aside, there are some total fruit-loops composing and submitting petitions - Flashy's stalker included - and it's scary to think that those people have the vote. Even some of the more sane ones are so poorly scripted and nonsensical that even if the Government was going to pay them any heed I'd not sign them.

4. JHC on a stick. On another Petition to which I'd attached my name (not mine, but one with which sentiments I agreed);

...appears the "Government's Response":

(My bold)

Apologies for repeating all that respectful shuyt, but please note that the 'English Flags' of the Petition do not figure in the obscenely arrogant but Blairly earnest and deeply caring NuLab Response. That's not accidental.

Trained, I was, in GPMG care and maintenance, and use.

One day.

One day...

5. Ha ha way to go