No10 Petitions

These are all the rage at the moment; as a piece of psyops warfare against the people of the UK by Tone and his skulking gang of PRs they probably seemed a nice weapon of choice at the time when one of the skulkers dreamed the idea up. Trouble is that Tone has no intention of allowing anything so preposterous as 'democracy' to infiltrate his vision of Nubritain.

After my first was apparently deemed too 'personal', I've just had my second petition rejected:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to:
'Send Mr Hain on a world tour, apologising to everyone he meets.'

A single trip should save time and taxpayers' money. There
would then be no need for further missions of apology by NuLab
to the people of the world for the evils perpetrated on them by
the British people.
I note today that
Prescott is licking African arrse somewhere today, so maybe I should have put his name in there instead of
the greasy wee Hain...

...and the reason why my petition was rejected?

Outside the remit or powers of the Prime Minister and Government
I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Nice one, Wb, :judge: for ingenuity and effort! If you were a journo you'd be able to headline that as Prime Minister accepts he has no control of his government or their actions!

As an aside, there are some total fruit-loops composing and submitting petitions - Flashy's stalker included - and it's scary to think that those people have the vote. Even some of the more sane ones are so poorly scripted and nonsensical that even if the Government was going to pay them any heed I'd not sign them.

JHC on a stick. On another Petition to which I'd attached my name (not mine, but one with which sentiments I agreed);

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to protect the rights of the British people to celebrate traditional occasions without the fear of insulting other cultures."

Details of petition:

"In my opinion we risk losing our national identity, not through multi-culturism but through the do-gooders who are trying to protect the 'rights' of other cultures who in the main have no objections to such things as Christmas and the flying of the English Flag."
...appears the "Government's Response":

The Government's policy is to encourage public authorities to respect the religious beliefs and perspectives of people of all faiths and none. Whilst it may be the case that certain authorities adopt different approaches when marking significant festivals and religious occasions, the Government would advise them to respect traditional and widely observed celebrations such as Christmas which are valued by the majority of citizens in this country. The Government does not agree that long existing and widely accepted terms such as 'Christmas and 'Christmas lights' need to be disbanded or changed for fear of offending members of other faith communities.
(My bold)

Apologies for repeating all that respectful shuyt, but please note that the 'English Flags' of the Petition do not figure in the obscenely arrogant but Blairly earnest and deeply caring NuLab Response. That's not accidental.

Trained, I was, in GPMG care and maintenance, and use.

One day.

One day...

Whiskybreath said:
These are all the rage at the moment; as a piece of psyops warfare against the people of the UK by Tone and his skulking gang of PRs they probably seemed a nice weapon of choice at the time when one of the skulkers dreamed the idea up. Trouble is that Tone has no intention of allowing anything so preposterous as 'democracy' to infiltrate his vision of Nubritain.

After my first was apparently deemed too 'personal', I've just had my second petition rejected:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to:
'Send Mr Hain on a world tour, apologising to everyone he meets.'

A single trip should save time and taxpayers' money. There
would then be no need for further missions of apology by NuLab
to the people of the world for the evils perpetrated on them by
the British people.
I note today that
Prescott is licking African arrse somewhere today, so maybe I should have put his name in there instead of
the greasy wee Hain...

...and the reason why my petition was rejected?

Outside the remit or powers of the Prime Minister and Government
I don't know why I bother sometimes.
Ha ha way to go