No1 Dress

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Turn_Coat, Jun 18, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wanted a No1 Dress any ideas where i can get one?
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Soldier's or Officer's?
  3. If its any help they don't sell them at the Shell Service station on the M6 (Knutsford)

I will continue to post places that don't have them in stock if that helps narrow the field down ;D
  4. they dont sell them at tesco  ;D
  5. Or Safeway, so don't bother there either.
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Or Threshers...didn't see any there either (though I did see MDN and Gunny drinking their cans of Tennants Super Stregth and smelling strongly of wee in the doorway).  ;D
  7. They dont sell them at  carpetworld either
  8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

What about Ikea?
  9. only on a sunday  ;D
  10. I asked the supervisor at comet to look behind the staffroom lockers, alas there was no mess dress there either. ;D

Im sure through vigilance and a keen nose we will eventually find some for you, until then we will just have to narrow the field down.
  11. I had to pull over on the side of the road today for a lash...there wasnt one there...but there was loads of rubbish!
  12. Checked in the old anderson shelter at my grannies, I was convinced there may be one there, but my eager searching and want to help soon crumbled into disapointment when all I found was some slugs and a rusty old tin opener. ;D

When I phoned directory enquiries yesterday I asked the operator if she had a set at her house and she just replied 01980 674272
  13. Checked Wooperts room.  No No1 dress, but a large pile of magazines with titles such as 'Pumped Up Sweaty Men' and 'Young Boys In Shorts Weekly'.

Have you tried B&Q ?
  14. thought there might be 1 in the 4X tap at the white lion, but nothing but beer
  15. I've checked in my bergan - none there.  I did find a long forgotten boil-in-the-bag corned beef hash though.  yum!