no wonder the kids dont give a stuff

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Aug 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

how does this work then -

outside my house is a throughway foot/cycle path, every now and again we get scooters of other bikes hairing down which is annoying as well as dangerous as its the school run route and there usually a lot of small kids on bikes/scooters old wimmin with dogs etc...

today at 12 screaming noise outside, runs out and sees a muppet on a bike with no exhaust, plate or helmet on the path fortunately when no one else was on there. 2 oclock I hear him coming back (and feeling the empowerment of big society surging through my veins) I wandered out holding the hoover pipe as I'd been cleaning (like you do - a bit of forethought to be honest incase it kicked off) stopped said mong who smirked and got the mucky attachment end of the pipe in the chin to show is wasnt kidding. bit of brew haha with him threatening to get his dad down in his van (gypos - surprise surprise) to kick my door in and fill me in. So i said he would be welcome to come and take his teeth home in a paper bag if so wished. Bit more tussle and I gpt the bike off him and he decided I was abit to big and hairy in my flip flops to tangle with.

coppers turn up after three calls where my neighbour said we werent letting him go without a visit so it took 40 mins to get an officer who then needed a traffic div to work out the offense.

checked the bike - supposedly bought of ebay the week before to stop him rioting yet he also said it was the 4th engine he was on? anyway - no tax, test, mot, license of anysort or number plate. He was 17 so could have had a provisional. The bike had no brakes, exhaust, speedo, indicators headlight etc.. and non road legal tyres (too knobbly). Also the dick had no helmet but claimed to have been scrambling on it so not very bright.

result - slapped wrist and we was allowed to walk the bike the 5 miles home (yea right) until the next time when they can seize it. cant say I was right impressed and wished I pasted him a few times before dumping him shoeless in the local woods and not bothered with the coppers. at least wpc doris was going to tail him and try to catch him out.

not impressed, I asked whether they had taken the plug out - no. what would have happened if I had cut his ht lead? I'd have ended up down the cells for criminal damage!
  2. Well where I am this kind of thing just doesn't happen. You report the little scrote to his village elder who tells his father / mother / grand parents etc., to grip him. The next step is that he comes and apologises, with a red ear from the belt round it that his father/ mother / grandparent gave him.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

When does the neighbour shoot the man two doors down for playing Elvis music too early in the morning? Every other week? Or the lynch mob form to literally hang the man who turns out to be pedophile? Or the rich family buy off their kids' criminal activity to save them going to jail ? Or the Temple wallah who gets jailed/battered/crippled for embezzling funds? Oh no, thats Thailand. But I know its the same all over the region - including where you are.
  4. Look buy your wife's family another water buffalo all will be forgiven.
  5. #

No it isn't.
  6. Jarrod your mail box is full, sweetheart.
  7. Bollocks hold on.
  8. Command_doh

No bribing police for drink driving, traffic violations (or police demanding money for ignoring phantom violations), no tax evasion, no counterfeit material/prostitution/drug trafficking across the golden triangle funding organised crime, no child prositution rings? Wow.

Oh, and obviously with vietnam having all those unroadworthy mopeds on the roads, I doubt they have one of the worst records for road fatalities in the world either. And I must have imagined that RTA involving 4 of them as I walked down the road.

All I am saying is that its easy to knock something and compare it to another, but when that system is full of holes in other ways it doesn't really hold up.

Rather difficult to fit a water buffalo in an urban area. You must be thinking of the North East where they are more common.
  9. Sweetheart?? Jarrod, are you fkin cheating on me, ya bastard??? ;-)
  10. Buy more mopeds then.
  11. Command_doh

I'm touched though. I think its the first time you have addressed me in months, maybe longer.
  12. Can't say it's been intentional.
  13. They revere mopeds like elderly relatives.
  14. Very interesting. However I am not in Vietnam.
  15. Command_doh

I know you are around there someowhere :) Forget which, however I found that with a few exceptions (HKG, SGP, MYS) the poorer SE Asian countries tend to do things quite like each other.