No wonder Americans are not liked in Iraq!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CH512O, Nov 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That`s the septics idea of hearts and minds!

2. Its old, there is another thread running on this one. Nothing wrong with the yanks. I am sure some of our younger more daft Toms do this as well. We are told not to give the kids anything otherwise they just crowd around the MNF convoys and thats when they start to get runover. Stupid to record it ,daft gits.

3. well said.

4. I'm not going to comment on the yanks because we'll be here all day...

...but you gotta hand it to that kid - he can run faster and for longer than some of our forces!

5. You gotta hand it to the endurance of the kid - was quite peeved he didn't even get the water.
    Fecking stupid thing for the yanks to do, let alone videotape

6. -Is it now? :roll: I thought it to be some very ignorant G.I.'s, If it had happened in My Unit the Miscreants would be on the recieving end of some "Wall to Wall" Counseling :wink: , both for the act itself & filming it.

We Used to carry all manner of Items the Kids loved(Matchbox cars, plush toys, coloring books, etc.) give em out on patrol, or School Visits, paid dividends when same Kids warned of IED's ahead. I Helped re-build and stock School's in Radwiniyah, in Al-Ameriyah, Al Mansoor Muhallahs.

The sad thing is the Moron with the Bottle evidently is a NCO from the Stryker Bde going by the Combat Patch.

7. Line Doggie - the scary thing is that a lot of american troops come out with some really bad crap.

I, by no means, am saying that we are better but c'mon..... that's just cruel!

Oh, btw, I have seen similar incidents by GIs before and when one of my mates threw hexiblocks to kids in Bos he received an elbow to teeth treatment!

8. I agree, thats why I say the jackasses involved need some "tuning up "for this. There's No Excuse for these actions, & even less to Film & Post it for the world to see just how FCuking stupid they are. I hope the Senior NCO's in the 172nd take the appropriate actions on these morons.

9. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I can only make one comment on this.:

Stupid! :roll:

Yes, that NCO (?) needs a serious 'tune-up' :x

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

And now there's trouble in IQ?
    I have many friends in the USA, both Mil and Civ. I don't think I could bring myself to draw their attention to this. :cry:

11. 'No wonder Americans are not liked in Iraq'
    You guys think its because they tease kids with a bottle of water?

Silly me, I thought it was because they bombed the crap out of the place, occupied it and ripped it off and now have left the country in ruins.

12. Totally ******* disgusting but sadly not it's not just Americans who occasionally do this sort of thing. Our lads can be just as cruel 'for a laugh'. I remember one of the blokes giving the Serb three-finger salute to a group of Croat kids out of the back of the wagon in Bosnia. Just the same sort of thing really and the clowns on the vid deserve the same kind of rifting as he got.

13. You are, of course, right - in your own mind.

Knob!

14. Aye, the guy definately says "I can see'im Sarge" in the video.