No Walts

#1
If you like your NAAFI bar undiluted and free from dribblers have a gander at this site

Cnuts keep out.com

Have a look around, if you feel you can contribute please join and crack on, if you are a bag of rotten pig p1ss and can only contribute 'coffe on monitor or LOLOLOL' do us a favour and die in a fire.
 
#2
Can you keep your same Arrse username??

Or is it worth changing your Arrse username???
 
#3
Use whatever name you want

If the intention is to join in another arrers username however, don't bother, IP checks will be done and accounts banned.

For a while folk have been bleating abotu the NAAFI and freedom of speech etc, here's your chance to make nowalts thrive.
 
#4
Appreciate the sentiment but surely a name like No Walts will be like a red rag to an obese, wheezy donkey who likes to put a ring through its nose, ice cream cones on its noggin and big it up on weekends on the village green as a bull.

Have fun keeping them out.
 
#5
crabtastic said:
Appreciate the sentiment but surely a name like No Walts will be like a red rag to an obese, wheezy donkey who likes to put a ring through its nose, ice cream cones on its noggin and big it up on weekends on the village green as a bull.

Have fun keeping them out.
Maybe, seeing as this is MDN's gig, this is a Walt ambush??
 
#6
minister_doh_nut said:
... if you are a bag of rotten pig p1ss and can only contribute 'coffe on monitor or LOLOLOL' do us a favour and die in a fire.
That's me flame-grilled then. :roll:
 

scaryspice

LE
Moderator
#8
You've obviously not been there yet Whiffler...

More or less anything is allowed except dullness and waltery. Why not pop over and see?
 
#9
Now my attentions are split. I feel like i did when my ex bird popped up at my front door saying "Fancy a blow job". Do i say yes knowing my lass is in bed upstairs or no and risk hating myself.

Needless to say i'm a fairy and i hate myself!
 
#10
Bad_Crow said:
Now my attentions are split. I feel like i did when my ex bird popped up at my front door saying "Fancy a blow job". Do i say yes knowing my lass is in bed upstairs or no and risk hating myself.

Needless to say i'm a fairy and i hate myself!
doesn't say fairies can't join....only walts! Are you walting as a fairy?
 
#11
How can you keep the walts out? Do you vet everyone who registers?

Are civvies allowed if they don't walt it up?
 
#14
minister_doh_nut said:
If you like your NAAFI bar undiluted and free from dribblers have a gander at this site

Cnuts keep out.com

Have a look around, if you feel you can contribute please join and crack on, if you are a bag of rotten pig p1ss and can only contribute 'coffe on monitor or LOLOLOL' do us a favour and die in a fire.
yes but liked the arrse hole as well buut theres no site for that
 
#15
scaryspice said:
You've obviously not been there yet Whiffler...

More or less anything is allowed except dullness and waltery. Why not pop over and see?
I can do dullness, but not Waltery. As i can't do both, it would seem I'm admitted. I'll have to add Pedants Corner to my url favourites
 
#16
Just say "No!"

 
#17
minister_doh_nut said:
If you like your NAAFI bar undiluted and free from dribblers have a gander at this site

Cnuts keep out.com

Have a look around, if you feel you can contribute please join and crack on, if you are a bag of rotten pig p1ss and can only contribute 'coffe on monitor or LOLOLOL' do us a favour and die in a fire.
does this mean minister_doh_nut is a walt?
 
#18


:wink: :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads