No Walts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you like your NAAFI bar undiluted and free from dribblers have a gander at this site

Cnuts keep out.com

Have a look around, if you feel you can contribute please join and crack on, if you are a bag of rotten pig p1ss and can only contribute 'coffe on monitor or LOLOLOL' do us a favour and die in a fire.

2. Can you keep your same Arrse username??

Or is it worth changing your Arrse username???

3. Use whatever name you want

If the intention is to join in another arrers username however, don't bother, IP checks will be done and accounts banned.

For a while folk have been bleating abotu the NAAFI and freedom of speech etc, here's your chance to make nowalts thrive.

4. Appreciate the sentiment but surely a name like No Walts will be like a red rag to an obese, wheezy donkey who likes to put a ring through its nose, ice cream cones on its noggin and big it up on weekends on the village green as a bull.

Have fun keeping them out.

5. Maybe, seeing as this is MDN's gig, this is a Walt ambush??

6. That's me flame-grilled then. :roll:

7. Is Flash allowed ?

8. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

You've obviously not been there yet Whiffler...

More or less anything is allowed except dullness and waltery. Why not pop over and see?

9. Now my attentions are split. I feel like i did when my ex bird popped up at my front door saying "Fancy a blow job". Do i say yes knowing my lass is in bed upstairs or no and risk hating myself.

Needless to say i'm a fairy and i hate myself!

10. doesn't say fairies can't join....only walts! Are you walting as a fairy?

11. How can you keep the walts out? Do you vet everyone who registers?

Are civvies allowed if they don't walt it up?

12. just had a look and their all talking about big c@cks.

13. I love big cocks

Attached Files:

14. yes but liked the arrse hole as well buut theres no site for that

15. I can do dullness, but not Waltery. As i can't do both, it would seem I'm admitted. I'll have to add Pedants Corner to my url favourites