• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

No wah gwar?

So everyone knows what a gwar is (Except the american band of that name) but what is the origin of the word gwar?

(And I don't mean the nonsense on Arrsepedia!)

I did wonder if it started as an acronym GWAH for Girl With Auburn Hair....?

With all the hatred towards GWA's just mean means it is easier for sexual devients like myself to find out how far their freckles go.

What is the term for GWA lovers? Gwaphilia (Greek, Gwa - Noun - Ginger. phillia - Verb- to fill)

LordVonHarley said:
With all the hatred towards GWA's just mean means it is easier for sexual devients like myself to find out how far their freckles go.

What is the term for GWA lovers? Gwaphilia (Greek, Gwa - Noun - Ginger. phillia - Verb- to fill)
I believe love of gwars is covered under the umbrella of necrophilia as the stench of decomposition is very similar to that given off by a ginger birds mott.

Latest Threads