No Topic

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by canteen_cowboy, Jul 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As we all like to drag topics off the subject matter, this is one thread that you can't(hopefully)

no message can be in relation to any other message on the thread,or to just increase post count, so more than one worded post is required on fear :lol: of it being deleted.

watch and shoot, watch and shoot!

2. I too like to drink lager!! :p

3. Which is smaller: Flash's todger or the number of squaddies that like Blair ?

4. I was in Canda earlier this year made a trip to Seattle whilst i was there. I was walking down the main street, it was quite late and dark, just passing a hotel when i heard this god awful thud behind me. I turned round and there on the pavement was the body of a man, all twisted. I could only tell it was a man by his clothes, he had no head left, it kind of looked like a squashed water melon....... his wife came running out the lobby screaming..... 8O
    Just been looking at some photos and it reminded me.... not of him, didnt take any of the jumper... (was tempted but not sure how i'd explain that one to the bird behind the counter at boots!) i mean of Canda.
    Sad.

5. I like gardening.

6. all crime is caused by incorrect breathing.

7. unlucky rrb it was related to another post :lol:C_C

8. :wink: 'took it off below the knee'... 'a rather striking mustache'... 'SNAKE, SNAKE!'... 'Her husband had been entombed in ice. Like this.'... and of course, 'I'm afraid that I was very, very drunk'.

9. i'm off topics , the nuts rip my ring piece open.

10. I took so many valium to surpress coughing this morning I got sent home from work!!!!!
    I Love Everybody!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Im off ring pieces.

12. There's an ant nest in my garden and I'm worried about the kids so I've poured three loads of boiling water on it. Still not enough.

13. i've just had it sprung on me apparently i'm going to see we will rock you tonight , which would be great if i didn't think Queen were the biggest pile of steaming dog sh*t under the sun , i have 3 options
    1. pretend i'm not in
    2. pretend i'm ill
    3. buy a big f*ck off afro wig , and tell everyone i'm brian may , just to p*ss off the people behind me.

14. ive just finished wanking :p . Ive got a heart rate of 155 8) . its taken me half an hour. who needs running :D

15. I've just won lunch with someone famous (and ridiculously gorgeous) in a charity auction! So everyone wins..apart from the poor guy who has to have lunch with me..