No tolerance for gay sunbathing

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CivvyPete, Aug 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would be compo city over being traumatised/Human Rights violated/ears hurt a bit* if that happened on Weymouth Beach

*-Delete as applicable and is less money
  2. Well I realize that being an Englishman, I should just raise an eyebrow and tut in disdain.........but FREAKING HELL!!!!! How cool does that thing look!

Guns an rocket launchers an big and awesome and zoooooooommmmm and bang and WOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Ahem... as you were.

P.S Who left the bunting tied to the jetty?
    • Like Like x 20
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Was the Emperor Mong whispering in the navigator's ear?

4. They had large hovercrafts at Lee on Solent a few years, they might still be there, but they didn't look that good though !!
  5. They are quite impressive aren't they? them things to the hovercraft our Booties have ......

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  6. The BFO fans might make hosting a cocktail party a bit bothersome.
  7. There must be some joke about blow jobs in all of this but I just can't think of it.
  8. 'Twas my favourite way to cross the Channel back in the day. They would always squeeze the bike on, regardless of bookings.
  9. It would be perfect for hunting Pirates off the coast of Somalia. No need to fire a shot at them, just treat it like a giant Fly-Mo.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Meanwhile;
  11. It looks like something from Gerry Anderson! What is it and can we buy some?
  12. A mate to this one, perhaps.

13. I would love to see the reaction here in the UK if the Royal Navy ended up doing something like that!
  14. One thing for sure, the Russians definitely don't do "boring."