No tolerance for gay sunbathing

It would be compo city over being traumatised/Human Rights violated/ears hurt a bit* if that happened on Weymouth Beach

*-Delete as applicable and is less money

Well I realize that being an Englishman, I should just raise an eyebrow and tut in disdain.........but FREAKING HELL!!!!! How cool does that thing look!

Guns an rocket launchers an big and awesome and zoooooooommmmm and bang and WOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Ahem... as you were.

P.S Who left the bunting tied to the jetty?

They are quite impressive aren't they?.....compare them things to the hovercraft our Booties have ......

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

There must be some joke about blow jobs in all of this but I just can't think of it.

Whatever, I'm sure we've still got one of these kicking around somewhere

'Twas my favourite way to cross the Channel back in the day. They would always squeeze the bike on, regardless of bookings.

A mate to this one, perhaps.

Thunderbirds-Lady-Penelope-Car.jpg

Well I realize that being an Englishman, I should just raise an eyebrow and tut in disdain.........but FREAKING HELL!!!!! How cool does that thing look!

Guns an rocket launchers an big and awesome and zoooooooommmmm and bang and WOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Ahem... as you were.

One thing for sure, the Russians definitely don't do "boring."

It's amazing looking back that we thought the Soviet Union was uniformly behind us in technology. That's before you look at the Ekranoplan.

I always wanted one of those beauties.

Good grief Snoopy, that thing is HUGE.

The Zubr landing craft has a cargo area of 400 square metres (4,300 sq ft), and a fuel capacity of 56 tons.[SUP][2][/SUP] It can carry three main battle tanks (up to 150 tonnes), or ten armoured vehicles with 140 troops (up to 131 tonnes), or 8 armoured personnel carriers of total mass up to 115 tonnes, or 8 amphibious tanks or up to 500 troops (with 360 troops in the cargo compartment).
At full displacement the ship is capable of negotiating up to 5-degree gradients on non-equipped shores and 1.6m-high vertical walls. The Zubr remains seaworthy in conditions up to Sea state 4. The vessel has a cruising speed of 30-40 knots.

It looks like something from Gerry Anderson! What is it and can we buy some?
The Bubble navy has some - they might take an offer at the moment.

Ahem... as you were.

Rumour has it that they have SLRs with wooden furniture stowed away, just in case they need a real fear factor!

Just saying like!

Very impressive machine :)
Yet not one of the bridge staff went 'Erm boss? You may want to look at this'.