No to the gay pride march in Wootton Bassett

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jan 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. I quite agree having Bonnie Tyler on the main stage at 7pm is bang out of should be Bronski Beat!
  3. Hahaha, great group.

I'm not sure if there really are homophobes in that group. Nobody can really be than ignorant, surely!

Although I think the group creator has a good sense of humour:

:D :D
  4. Will they be carrying coffins for those who have died from aids?
  5. Only Gay Muslims that died friom HIV/AIDS
    Or a good stoning in Shaira countires

Either there's some rather stupid people or their humorous comments are cleverly masked by a nasty homophobic streak (No pun intended!)
  6. That bit made me chuckle. It seems they may have deleted a couple of comments that I read earlier!
  7. Las one I saw was "PARA REG TO LINE WOOTTEN BASSETT AND DO SOME DAMAGE", but I believe that refers to some islamic protest. Sorry, just saw it :"NO TO THE FABULOUS GAY PRIDE MARCH THROUGH WOOTTON BASSETT". Do they think they will be decked out in leather a la MDN?
    Actually, I think the maroon machine one could just work... :evil:
  8. I don't understand all this nonsense.

Wooton Bassett is not the preserve of the Armed Forces, alive or otherwise. That they meet our fallen comrades as they do is remarkable and commendable, but does not preclude the town from hosting other marches or what not.

That said it is unfortunate that this towns genoristy and freindship is being sullied by every nut job with an axe to grind deciding they must march in WB.
  10. Surely 'Mince' or 'sashay'?

Not march...
  11. The groups been sacked shame i was enjoying reading the comments
  12. ARRSE march in WB?
  13. Shame they could have shared the venue with the muslim anti war protesters, maybe they would feel the luurve