No to President Bliar - Petition

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bobthedog, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. bump

2. A worthy petition indeed, signed

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Elected, surely he'll be appointed by another unelected cabal of liars and thieves.

4. I'm going to back him to the hilt! 8O He fcuked up the UK, now lets see him do the same to the rest of Europe......................the TWWWWWAAAATTTT!!! :x

5. Not signing - I'd happily inflict TCB on the rest of Europe...from a safe distance and political separation.

6. Bumping this to get better visibility, the more votes on this petition the better!

7. Bump.

As in Bump Him Off . . . . the twaaaaaaat.

8. Signed.

1,500 signatures so far.

9. Its a nice gesture, and a worthy cause, but do you really think it'll make a difference?

10. My thoughts precisely. If he is to be given the job, it will be through back-handers and excessive lobbying of the right people / countries anyway, so 1 million signatures from dear old Blighty will not make a bit of difference IMHO.

MB

11. waste of time.

H.

12. Its probably the only way that we can show a protest at this totally undemocratic appointment. It is not just a UK petition - Its European, with submissions from all over Europe. The comments are quite interesting to read especially from other Europeans, not a small number of them are calling for the impeachment of Blair for war crimes!