no techs?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by 23C, Oct 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 23C

23C Clanker

I know this may be old news but i just found out today that they are thinking about killing of the FofS possition...Laugh? I nearly pissed myself!

2. FofS...............Equiptment Manager..............surely a Tech Storeman's Job?

8O 8O 8O

3. Boney's ducking his head under the parapit for the expected response to that little pearl of wisdom spanker :wink:

Boney

4. The day that happens you will find many many people leaving the tech trade. lets face it thats why 90% of SNCO techs are there to attempts it remove it and alot will leave!

5. 8O ......... shit......... does that mean more specky twats are on their way to infect the RD rosta....... :lol: :lol:

6. Yeah - good one.

Who will fill their boots then........Geeky IS Supervisors?

DREAM ON

And I am not a tech.

The FofS course is far harder than the IS Supervisors course (and the YofS course, although I would not admit it face to face with a tech). They are generally far brighter and have much more common sense than your IS Supervisor.

Loose the Foreman, Neah.

Next.

7. Get rid of FofS Never!

Tis but a pleasant dream I think.

8. The Supvr IS course and the Foremans course are completely different, and i dont understand where you get the opinion about the common sense of either. Have you done either of the courses? If not, i dont think your qualified to make the comment.

Boney

9. You don't have to have done either of the courses to recognise if someone has common sense or not.

Also the courses will not teach common sense.

I am not an IS Eng or a Tech but Gods trade.

10. ROTFLMAO

No wonder the rest of the army think the bleeps are tawts!!! :twisted:

11. Ah, Stores Accountant. Should've known.

12. Supply Technician actually.

13. From someone who left after 5 years in the RLC, and says he's rejoining after failing as a civvy, thats kin rich!

Keep laughing, son - might bring you a lance jack's tape this time round if you amuse enough people.

14. Donny.... you have me even more in stitches....ROTFLMAO... failed in Civvy street.... no less.... ROFL ROFL....

Ever seen the light?.... thought not! :twisted: :twisted: