No Teachers, Singers or DJ's in this thread please!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Oct 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yep, UK is quite a lot better! ;P

• Like Like x 1
  2. The thread title is like putting a sign next to a big red button that says 'do not push this button'
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It will never catch on in the UK?
  4. I'm actually quite disgusted at this. Where's the effing bus? Is it POL'd and ready to go?
  5. If theres grass on the pitch...............

Infact, even when the pitch is bald..........
  6. What's the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

There's twenty of 'em.

I'm glad we're helping to prop up a regime in a country that goes in for this sort of shyte, and no doubt giving Foriegn Aid to countless others.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I don't know some people are never happy. You complain that they keep buggering each other and young boys and when they do finally get onto the opposite sex you complain about that.
  8. They should stick to goats
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Beat me to it.

ob Jimmy mention
  10. [​IMG]

I said, don't!

Oh, go on!

• Like Like x 1
  11. You've got to admit that it's fairly unsubtle PR for the handwringing let's-all-save-the-world brigade. They even had a police woman to arrest that mad barber, and how many of those can there be in Afghanistan? No great surprise that they put the hot wife at the top of the page and had a couple of them throw poses worthy of a Tampax ad lower down.

Since it's the NAAFI, can a 14 year-old legally be a MILF?
  12. Absolutely shocking stuff in those photos.

Who'd have thought there'd be so many pictures of underage girls and not one of them worth fingering never mind shagging?
  13. I will bite and say there's nothing wrong with Ghulam. I award her 2 out of 3 Megans, and I'm a teacher so I should know. She's certainly better than the bints at that TV company everyone was frothing at the mouth over a while ago. Except Anna Blue.
  14. When in Rome...........

So; which Afghan village do I need to visit to bag me one of these pre-teen sluts?