No such thing

I know this has come up before, and it goes against everything I believe in, but stupid questions......we've all been asked them.
The most recent of mine was "Staff, have you got any Kirby grips?"
This asked to someone with a 2 sides and 3 over the top! and male to boot!
I was good and didn't shout or anything, just responded with a "does this look like a hair cut that needs Kirbys!" she took the hint.

So share them................

Girly hair clip thingy for keeping hair up/buns in place

That wouldn't be a first! what threw that lassie was the "what type of flow"

Surely that's a de-waxer (ear for the use of)?

My missus has lovely highlights.

Is this to support the 'Croydon Facelift'?

msr

I remember a certain AGC Sgt (not very bright) asking
"Where does milk come from?"

Everyone knows that, from the dairy section at the supermarket, what a dumb question.

Hmm? This pint came from the NAAFI!

DarkNinja said:
I remember a certain AGC Sgt (not very bright) asking
"Where does milk come from?"
Was he the pay sgt? :x

Err yes

When I first rocked up at my first day of basic, there was a clerical error and I was listed as having a Q number.

When I went to the guardroom for a parking pass, I gave my unequivocanly male name.

The Cpl looked me up and down (and I was a 32 year old obviously male bloke) and asked, "Are you male or female?"

That was quite possibly the least expected question I could have been asked.

once had female biff recruit who had a problem every weekend from sore back to sore kneck to sore feet depending what we were doing that weekend, on the exersize weekend we rocked up on the friday as usual she had somthing wrong the ds were in the bosses office getting orders when she waltz in demanding to be taken to hospital.the boss enquired whats wrong with you now " i have a bad case of thrush"said she the reply from one of the ds was"go and put some yogurt on it " will this help she asked " no but it will make it taste better" was the reply, had to pick the boss up of the floor not allowed a sence of humour like that any more

d12gnr said:
once had female biff recruit who had a problem every weekend from sore back to sore kneck to sore feet depending what we were doing that weekend, on the exersize weekend we rocked up on the friday as usual she had somthing wrong the ds were in the bosses office getting orders when she waltz in demanding to be taken to hospital.the boss enquired whats wrong with you now " i have a bad case of thrush"said she the reply from one of the ds was"go and put some yogurt on it " will this help she asked " no but it will make it taste better" was the reply, had to pick the boss up of the floor not allowed a sence of humour like that any more
Stream of consciousness Good.

Punctuation Better.

:D

Best Regards,

b_flat